The Duotote from Bellroy is a killer daily carry bag for those of us who value style and organization in a tight, sleek package.
- Enough room for the essentials… but beware, if you want to fit a lot of stuff, this probably aint your bag.
- Very sturdy construction… excellent materials. Bellroy does a great job with this.
- Tons of organization… and the way things are organized, the materials of the mesh and zippers, all feel so quality to use.
- Very metro/urban stylish… fits in on the subway, in the board room (or bored room), at the cafe, the museum, the office, etc.
- I mean, it’s expensive for many of us, sure… but to me it’s bags like this that are worth the money because they get me SO MUCH in value (organization, style, great to use, comfortable, looks good, etc.) and it’s built to last.
View my review of the duotote:
The Duotote section gets started about 4:40s into the video.
A very classy yet playful aesthetic in this killer lil’ work bag.
Expands and contracts for those days when you need to bring more.
Unbelievable internal organization in this bag. Very killer.
Other Bags to Check Out:
A 28L pack with a kind of urban-hiker aesthetic designed to carry everything you need inside with plenty of organization on the outside.
The Hideout Pack from Everyman is a solid take on a street/urban/heritage bag with lots of organization at an affordable-ish price point.
I love how functional a solid rolltop bag can be, and this is one of my favorite rolltop bags.
The Daylight Backpack from Tom Bihn is a workhorse of a packable daypack.
A classic daypack with plush and delightful materials and designs and some extra room for whatever kinds of bulky things you may need to carry.
Free bags & badass info
Signup and get entered to win a free bag every month.
You’ll also get notified when we add new bags to the site.
Created by Chase Reeves