The Duotote from Bellroy is a killer daily carry bag for those of us who value style and organization in a tight, sleek package.
- Enough room for the essentials… but beware, if you want to fit a lot of stuff, this probably aint your bag.
- Very sturdy construction… excellent materials. Bellroy does a great job with this.
- Tons of organization… and the way things are organized, the materials of the mesh and zippers, all feel so quality to use.
- Very metro/urban stylish… fits in on the subway, in the board room (or bored room), at the cafe, the museum, the office, etc.
- I mean, it’s expensive for many of us, sure… but to me it’s bags like this that are worth the money because they get me SO MUCH in value (organization, style, great to use, comfortable, looks good, etc.) and it’s built to last.
View my review of the duotote:
The Duotote section gets started about 4:40s into the video.
Other Bags to Check Out:
The Everyday Sling from Peak Designs is a truly innovative, functional and delightful little sling with an insane number of thoughtful features for the size.
One of my all time favorite bags for it's utterly functional design and rock solid manufacturing (made in the USA). To me it may not be the best looking bag on the street, but its accessibility, organization, comfort and capacity make it a LEGENDARY BAG. Seriously.
An utterly functional daypack in a tight little package with some modern metro styling.
A gorgeous bag with a kind of modern urban-alpine aesthetic and absolutely lovely, dense, long-haul materials.
The GoRuck GR1 is one of those bags I have loved since the first moment I saw one online years ago. The look of this bag is simple, understated, but powerful.
Free bags & badass info
Signup and get entered to win a free bag every month.
You’ll also get notified when we add new bags to the site.
Created by Chase Reeves