An extremely versatile and feature rich bag that doesn’t look half bad, the Errant has lots of organization in an innovative pack for everyday use. One of my favorites.
- What’s so great about this bag is all the innovative tech and organization features (which enable a whole shit-ton of applications for this bag) AND it doesn’t look like some extremely technical crazy use-case-specific behemoth. It actually works great as a basic-ass backpack even though it has all these killer features.
- Great straps and back support. Very breathable for all you bike commuters out there. Rigid straps that I’ll bet will wear in really nicely under heavy use.
- Speaking of heavy use, the materials and built are going to last a very long time. 500D Duramax Kodra feels great to the touch while providing a very durable soft shell to the bag. AND all the materials are sourced sustainably from Bluesign approved vendors.
- Ok, tons of pockets on the bag, both outside and inside. Secret compartment against your back, side pocket, bottom shoe pocket for gym rats (I use it for more tech organization), lash straps, water bottle pocket… and then on the inside there’s some great organization for your laptop, charger, and extra tech.
- Tons of accessories you can get for the bag as well… multiple camera cubes (the one that integrates at the top of the bag is actually really nice), extra organization pouches, etc.
Pretty killer looks, given all it’s lovely techy features.
Excellent tech organization. Materials used here feel so good.
Removable camera insert, easy access from the top of the bag.
Collapsible shoe compartment works as extra pocket at the bottom of the bag.
Other Bags to Check Out:
A classic daypack with plush and delightful materials and designs and some extra room for whatever kinds of bulky things you may need to carry.
The Conceal Pack from Brown Buffalo is one of my favorite daily carry bags of all time because it looks so good and is made so well.
A very sturdy and functional sling for a very affordable price, the Metromonger sling from Greenroom 136 is one every sling-person needs to know about
This bag is built like a tank and I think it's one of the best looking bags out there. Simple, minimal, bulletproof aesthetic, excellent materials and build quality, and enough space to carry your sh*t!
This is what I call the "badass bargain option." Everything you need in a daily carry, organized innovatively so it stays fun to use, and it's super affordable.
Free bags & badass info
Signup and get entered to win a free bag every month.
You’ll also get notified when we add new bags to the site.
Created by Chase Reeves