The Prima System from Boundary Supply is, to me, the best in this category of kickstarter-y tech/camera/daily-carry because of the material feel and functionality in use.
- Materials are dense and enjoyable to use. Instead of being some hard, thick, unwieldy stuff, this 500D DWR Kodra has a nice amount of both sturdiness and give.
- The back panel and straps are the most comfortable in this class. EVA foam with lots of ventilation and vertical weight distribution from the top of the bag to the center of gravity in the hips.
- Lots of nice pockets in varying sizes both inside and outside of the bag (for first-order access).
- VERY LOVELY MATERIALS and details throughout the bag, from the fidlock magnetic clips to the Nywool and magnetic closure in the quick access pockets.
- They integrate the camera cube excellently. Besides the Peak designs (which basically IS a camera cube), this is the best I’ve seen in a functional daily backpack.
Other Bags to Check Out:
The Blade 28 from Arcteryx is a slimline, functional bag designed for both travel and daily carry.
A 28L pack with a kind of urban-hiker aesthetic designed to carry everything you need inside with plenty of organization on the outside.
The Subterra backpack from Thule is designed to be a minimal travel bag with room for both your tech needs, daily needs and weekend travel needs.
This backpack from Baron Fig is really thoughtful, minimal and useful. Lovely daily carry bag.
An extremely versatile and feature rich bag that doesn't look half bad, the Errant has lots of organization in an innovative pack for everyday use. One of my favorites.
Free bags & badass info
Signup and get entered to win a free bag every month.
You’ll also get notified when we add new bags to the site.
Created by Chase Reeves