A unique daily carry bag with rock-solid build quality and a killer external pocket setup from a classic American brand.
- Kind of an outdoorsy look, but not over the top from this classic American bag manufacturer who made gear for both WWI and WWII. It’s right they sent over the red, white and blue version (even though I’m less proud of our government’s decision making today than I’ve ever been).
- Very comfortable bag to wear due to the heavy duty straps and back mesh. Feels like you almost want to put more in it because a). it can carry it, and b). it’s gonna be comfortable.
- Straps are interchangeable… they have a larger size and a smaller size.
- Very durable 1000D Cordura, YKK zippers.
- The pockets on the outside are killer — can fit so much, feels big enough but not too big, there’s dimension so you can get in and out of it easy, doesn’t look too technical at all. Love these size of pockets.
- At 22L with just some basics going on inside, you can fit a lot of stuff. This is a great little daily hauler.
- Laptop compartment is padded and there’s a nice little pouch inside at the top of the bag.
Other Bags to Check Out:
The Everyday Sling from Peak Designs is a truly innovative, functional and delightful little sling with an insane number of thoughtful features for the size.
The Axiom 18 pack from Triple Aught Design is a compact, stealthy little daily carry that can handle heavy duty organization and bad weather.
The Everyday Tote from Peak Designs is a super functional tote bag for everyday use.
The Everyday backpack from Peak Designs is so thoughtfully designed and innovative that it deserves to be in a damn museum!
The Velo backpack from Rickshaw Bags is an awesome, simple bag that comes in a few different sizes.
Free bags & badass info
Signup and get entered to win a free bag every month.
You’ll also get notified when we add new bags to the site.
Created by Chase Reeves