A very clean, minimal, stylish and extremely lovely to use daily carry bag from one of our favorite new bag companies.
- Built really well — the two founders are from GoRuck and Patagonia, and the quality of the manufacturing and design on this bag resemble that pedigree.
- Love the look — minimal, simple, clean, modern, but not without a little of that “rugged,” old-school vibe.
- Perfect size for daily carry — if you don’t need a pocket for every dongle or to bring the whole house along with you when you leave, this bag’s size is perfect.
- Delightful to use — I mean it, i really like using this bag.
- HOWEVER — i work with bags all day long and so my sense of style and what I want in a bag may not be the same as yours. So, check out the video to get a feel for yourself.
One of my favorite every day carry bags. Perfect size for many of us. Great aesthetic.
Simple organization, all oriented towards one side of the bag for easy access.
Other Bags to Check Out:
The Hideout Pack from Everyman is a solid take on a street/urban/heritage bag with lots of organization at an affordable-ish price point.
The Split Shift from YNOT is a very stylish backpack/tote combo for those of us who carry minimally on the regular.
A very stylish and functional bag for both urban and outdoor use that does not let us down in organization, durability and thoughtful design.
The Staad Backpack from Waterfield almost looks like a piece of art. It's beautifully designed (and functional as a mthrfkr!).
The Duotote from Bellroy is a killer daily carry bag for those of us who value style and organization in a tight, sleek package.
Free bags & badass info
Signup and get entered to win a free bag every month.
You’ll also get notified when we add new bags to the site.
Created by Chase Reeves