Expensive, but it’s got an amazing warranty. A simple, understated, powerful bag that will gladly see you through anything in life.
- Unbelievable Build Quality: the quality of materials, sewing and construction on this bag is off the charts.
- Excellent Warranty: the bag is bombproof, and the SCARS warranty is there for everything else. Basically, you never have to worry about this bag because they’ll repair or replace it.
- The Aesthetic is Killer: it just looks so good. Simple + sturdy, minimal + uncluttered, utilitarian + comfortable. Just a gorgeous looking/feeling bag.
- Multiple Sizes: the bag comes in a few different sizes. I like the 21L for daily use and the larger sizes for minimal travel.
- Daily Carry & Minimal Travel: the 26L is definitely doable for minimal travel!
- A Life-Long Companion: this bag will be with you through SO MANY ADVENTURES. Buy one and forget about other bags for a couple decades.
Simple, minimal, tough, bulletproof, classy as f*ck. What more can I say? I wish there was a better quick access pocket and a little more organization, personally. But this thing is a life-long companion.
Very simple aesthetic. Definitely on the rugged side of stylish and clean.
Extremely simple bag in terms of pockets. A couple inside, one on the outside.
Laptop compartment on the back is tough and protective.
Other Bags to Check Out:
The Subterra backpack from Thule is designed to be a minimal travel bag with room for both your tech needs, daily needs and weekend travel needs.
If I wanted a more understated tech look for my daily carry, this is where I'd go.
This bag from Filson is easily my favorite briefcase-type bag due to it's excellent materials, organization, and classic aesthetic.
The Daypack from Qwstion is a wonderfully simple, sustainable backpack for daily carry that stylistically fits just about any setting.
A gorgeous bag with a kind of modern urban-alpine aesthetic and absolutely lovely, dense, long-haul materials.
Free bags & badass info
Signup and get entered to win a free bag every month.
You’ll also get notified when we add new bags to the site.
Created by Chase Reeves