A simple, no bullshit daypack with just enough pockets and organization for modern life.
- Good materials and design touches. I like the 1000D cordura, feels good to the touch. I like the yellow accents. I like the piping details around the bag. I like how sturdy the straps feel.
- I wish the zipper pulls were a little fatter.
- Divider in the outer pouch, mesh pocket inside the bag, laptop and document/tablet sleeve.
- God i love how snug these little bags are! Almost makes me wish I wasn’t testing new bags all the time… almost 🙂
- 15″ Laptop fits, but it’s snug and not easy to get in and out. In fact, they designed this pocket for a 13″ laptop. It’s usable tho.
Other Bags to Check Out:
The Wilderness Rucksack from Tanner Goods is a gorgeous, artisan, hand-shucked heirloom bag that your grandpa would be proud of (whichever one of your grandpas was more badass).
The Prima System from Boundary Supply is, to me, the best in this category of kickstarter-y tech/camera/daily-carry because of the material feel and functionality in use.
One of my all time favorite bags for it's utterly functional design and rock solid manufacturing (made in the USA). To me it may not be the best looking bag on the street, but its accessibility, organization, comfort and capacity make it a LEGENDARY BAG. Seriously.
This very packable bag from YNOT is SUPER minimal, very simple, and a favorite choice of mine for packing away into a larger travel bag for daily use.
The Rainmaker backpack from Greenroom136 is an extremely solid everyday backpack suited for carrying lots of gear or compressing down to a minimal daily carry haul.
Free bags & badass info
Signup and get entered to win a free bag every month.
You’ll also get notified when we add new bags to the site.
Created by Chase Reeves