A simple, no bullshit daypack with just enough pockets and organization for modern life.
- Good materials and design touches. I like the 1000D cordura, feels good to the touch. I like the yellow accents. I like the piping details around the bag. I like how sturdy the straps feel.
- I wish the zipper pulls were a little fatter.
- Divider in the outer pouch, mesh pocket inside the bag, laptop and document/tablet sleeve.
- God i love how snug these little bags are! Almost makes me wish I wasn’t testing new bags all the time… almost 🙂
- 15″ Laptop fits, but it’s snug and not easy to get in and out. In fact, they designed this pocket for a 13″ laptop. It’s usable tho.
Other Bags to Check Out:
The Classic Backpack Plus from Bellroy has a clean aesthetic, lots of organization and some excellent build and materials... well suited to be your everyday carry for work.
The Hideout Pack from Everyman is a solid take on a street/urban/heritage bag with lots of organization at an affordable-ish price point.
A truly worthy daily carry bag with simple and useful innovations and rock-solid build-quality. I. Love. This. Bag.
The Day Pack from Aer's Work Collection was instantly one of my favorite simple daily carry bags because it's minimal frame but high-functioning insides.
An utterly functional daypack in a tight little package with some modern metro styling.
Free bags & badass info
Signup and get entered to win a free bag every month.
You’ll also get notified when we add new bags to the site.
Created by Chase Reeves