The Monolith Daypack from Heimplanet is a 22L carry-all daypack made from great materials with a solid aesthetic and plenty of attachments for accessories.
- Killer simple aesthetic. The meta look of the bag as well as the details on the clips all please.
- Made really well. 1680D ballistic nylon. Custom hardware.
- Plenty of room for all your daily stuff. In fact, maybe a little too much room for some.
- Very comfortable carry as both a backpack + messenger bag.
- Tons of carry options with molle attachments inside and outside the bag as well as external straps
Other Bags to Check Out:
Expensive, but it's got an amazing warranty. A simple, understated, powerful bag that will gladly see you through anything in life.
The Day Pack from Aer's Work Collection was instantly one of my favorite simple daily carry bags because it's minimal frame but high-functioning insides.
The Citadel from Black Ember is a daily carry and gear backpack that comes in two flavors: a minimal, sleek version, and a modular, "customize this sucker!" version.
The Velo backpack from Rickshaw Bags is an awesome, simple bag that comes in a few different sizes.
Qwstion is a product design studio in Zurich Switzerland who makes very stylish bags for the "hipper" areas of town without sacrificing functionality.
Free bags & badass info
Signup and get entered to win a free bag every month.
You’ll also get notified when we add new bags to the site.
Created by Chase Reeves