The Monolith Daypack from Heimplanet is a 22L carry-all daypack made from great materials with a solid aesthetic and plenty of attachments for accessories.
- Killer simple aesthetic. The meta look of the bag as well as the details on the clips all please.
- Made really well. 1680D ballistic nylon. Custom hardware.
- Plenty of room for all your daily stuff. In fact, maybe a little too much room for some.
- Very comfortable carry as both a backpack + messenger bag.
- Tons of carry options with molle attachments inside and outside the bag as well as external straps
Other Bags to Check Out:
The Everyday Sling from Peak Designs is a truly innovative, functional and delightful little sling with an insane number of thoughtful features for the size.
The Everyday backpack from Peak Designs is so thoughtfully designed and innovative that it deserves to be in a damn museum!
The Prima System from Boundary Supply is, to me, the best in this category of kickstarter-y tech/camera/daily-carry because of the material feel and functionality in use.
The Aer Duffel Pack is not the tool for every job, but for particular uses it just might be perfect for you.
A very sturdy and functional sling for a very affordable price, the Metromonger sling from Greenroom 136 is one every sling-person needs to know about
Free bags & badass info
Signup and get entered to win a free bag every month.
You’ll also get notified when we add new bags to the site.
Created by Chase Reeves