The Monolith Daypack from Heimplanet is a 22L carry-all daypack made from great materials with a solid aesthetic and plenty of attachments for accessories.
- Killer simple aesthetic. The meta look of the bag as well as the details on the clips all please.
- Made really well. 1680D ballistic nylon. Custom hardware.
- Plenty of room for all your daily stuff. In fact, maybe a little too much room for some.
- Very comfortable carry as both a backpack + messenger bag.
- Tons of carry options with molle attachments inside and outside the bag as well as external straps
Other Bags to Check Out:
One of my all time favorite bags for it's utterly functional design and rock solid manufacturing (made in the USA). To me it may not be the best looking bag on the street, but its accessibility, organization, comfort and capacity make it a LEGENDARY BAG. Seriously.
The 24 Hour Tin Briefcase from Filson is easily my favorite briefcase-type bag I've ever used due to it's excellent materials, organization, and classic aesthetic.
A simple bag with some modern upgrades and excellent materials that will stay useful for years to come.
An utterly functional daypack in a tight little package with some modern metro styling.
Smith the Roll Pack from Millican is a perfect eco-friendly rambler for daily adventures that's built excellently, has plenty of room for your stuff, but still looks good when it's not totally full.
Free bags & badass info
Signup and get entered to win a free bag every month.
You’ll also get notified when we add new bags to the site.
Created by Chase Reeves