The Monolith Daypack from Heimplanet is a 22L carry-all daypack made from great materials with a solid aesthetic and plenty of attachments for accessories.
- Killer simple aesthetic. The meta look of the bag as well as the details on the clips all please.
- Made really well. 1680D ballistic nylon. Custom hardware.
- Plenty of room for all your daily stuff. In fact, maybe a little too much room for some.
- Very comfortable carry as both a backpack + messenger bag.
- Tons of carry options with molle attachments inside and outside the bag as well as external straps
Other Bags to Check Out:
The 24 Hour Tin Briefcase from Filson is easily my favorite briefcase-type bag I've ever used due to it's excellent materials, organization, and classic aesthetic.
Ok, these bags from Nomatic are chock full of pockets. There are 2 different bags: the Travel Pack expands up to about 30L, perfect for short trips and minimal travel. The Backpack is 20-24L daily carry. Both are very sleek and, like I said, so many pocketzzz!
An extremely solid, minimal daily carry with enough tactical connections for you to customize however you want.
A classic daypack with plush and delightful materials and designs and some extra room for whatever kinds of bulky things you may need to carry.
The Day Pack from Aer's Work Collection was instantly one of my favorite simple daily carry bags because it's minimal frame but high-functioning insides.
Free bags & badass info
Signup and get entered to win a free bag every month.
You’ll also get notified when we add new bags to the site.
Created by Chase Reeves