The Hideout Pack from Everyman is a solid take on a street/urban/heritage bag with lots of organization at an affordable-ish price point.
- When it’s packed full or just carrying a few things, it has a good look. Aesthetic is, as the kids say, kinda dope.
- Materials are solid, but I will say there are a few places that feel a little unconsidered. (Namely, handles and straps.)
- Lots of pockets and organization. First-order access is excellent as well as some solid internal organization.
- And I have to say this is a total contender for a minimal travel + daily backpack! Works great as daily carry AND as a minimal travel bag.
- It’s affordable for this kind of materials and organization.
Other Bags to Check Out:
The Wilderness Rucksack from Tanner Goods is a gorgeous, artisan, hand-shucked heirloom bag that your grandpa would be proud of (whichever one of your grandpas was more badass).
Qwstion is a product design studio in Zurich Switzerland who makes very stylish bags for the "hipper" areas of town without sacrificing functionality.
A 28L pack with a kind of urban-hiker aesthetic designed to carry everything you need inside with plenty of organization on the outside.
A very stylish and functional bag for both urban and outdoor use that does not let us down in organization, durability and thoughtful design.
An extremely solid everyday backpack suited for carrying lots of gear or compressing down to a minimal daily carry haul. One of my favorite all-around bags.
Free bags & badass info
Signup and get entered to win a free bag every month.
You’ll also get notified when we add new bags to the site.
Created by Chase Reeves