The Hideout Pack from Everyman is a solid take on a street/urban/heritage bag with lots of organization at an affordable-ish price point.
- When it’s packed full or just carrying a few things, it has a good look. Aesthetic is, as the kids say, kinda dope.
- Materials are solid, but I will say there are a few places that feel a little unconsidered. (Namely, handles and straps.)
- Lots of pockets and organization. First-order access is excellent as well as some solid internal organization.
- And I have to say this is a total contender for a minimal travel + daily backpack! Works great as daily carry AND as a minimal travel bag.
- It’s affordable for this kind of materials and organization.
Other Bags to Check Out:
If I wanted a more understated tech look for my daily carry, this is where I'd go.
I love how functional a solid rolltop bag can be, and this is one of my favorite rolltop bags.
This is what I call the "badass bargain option." Everything you need in a daily carry, organized innovatively so it stays fun to use, and it's super affordable.
The Bolt Backpack from Waterfield Designs is a damn classy bag. If I was playing the "raise money" game in the bay area, this is the direction I would go.
The second version of this bag is a welcome update, creating a much more stylish looking bag with plenty of organization for daily carry.
Free bags & badass info
Signup and get entered to win a free bag every month.
You’ll also get notified when we add new bags to the site.
Created by Chase Reeves