The Hideout Pack from Everyman is a solid take on a street/urban/heritage bag with lots of organization at an affordable-ish price point.
- When it’s packed full or just carrying a few things, it has a good look. Aesthetic is, as the kids say, kinda dope.
- Materials are solid, but I will say there are a few places that feel a little unconsidered. (Namely, handles and straps.)
- Lots of pockets and organization. First-order access is excellent as well as some solid internal organization.
- And I have to say this is a total contender for a minimal travel + daily backpack! Works great as daily carry AND as a minimal travel bag.
- It’s affordable for this kind of materials and organization.
Other Bags to Check Out:
The Subterra backpack from Thule is designed to be a minimal travel bag with room for both your tech needs, daily needs and weekend travel needs.
A simple bag with some modern upgrades and excellent materials that will stay useful for years to come.
A unique daily carry bag with rock-solid build quality and a killer external pocket setup from a classic American brand.
The X25 from RiutBag is an utterly functional travel and daily conversion backpack that also has an important security feature.
This bag is built like a tank and I think it's one of the best looking bags out there. Simple, minimal, bulletproof aesthetic, excellent materials and build quality, and enough space to carry your sh*t!
Free bags & badass info
Signup and get entered to win a free bag every month.
You’ll also get notified when we add new bags to the site.
Created by Chase Reeves