A 28L pack with a kind of urban-hiker aesthetic designed to carry everything you need inside with plenty of organization on the outside.
- Whenever you feel a Lexdray bag, your fingers get totally delighted. The matte finish on the buckles, the plushness of the laptop sleeve, the neoprene binding, the shiny, sturdy 1680D ballistic nylon fabric, the utterly cushy straps and back padding… this thing is a delight to the senses.
- Capacity is solid for 1-bag travel. I can smush everything I need to in there. The external pockets make for decent organization in transit.
- The bag feels too big for a daily carry for me. It’s tall at 23″, but I can see some city folk getting away with it.
- Lots of external pockets designed in a very interesting and innovative way.
- Extremely comfortable shoulder straps and back panel.
- Ultimately, this thing is an absolutely baller bag, but only for certain situations and settings, like a weekend away, snowboarding, etc. Those of us who can make this work as a daily carry every day will be rare (but they exist).
Other Bags to Check Out:
A unique daily carry bag with rock-solid build quality and a killer external pocket setup from a classic American brand.
The Citadel from Black Ember is a daily carry and gear backpack that comes in two flavors: a minimal, sleek version, and a modular, "customize this sucker!" version.
The Classic Backpack Plus from Bellroy has a clean aesthetic, lots of organization and some excellent build and materials... well suited to be your everyday carry for work.
The Aer Duffel Pack is not the tool for every job, but for particular uses it just might be perfect for you.
Free bags & badass info
Signup and get entered to win a free bag every month.
You’ll also get notified when we add new bags to the site.
Created by Chase Reeves