A 28L pack with a kind of urban-hiker aesthetic designed to carry everything you need inside with plenty of organization on the outside.
- Whenever you feel a Lexdray bag, your fingers get totally delighted. The matte finish on the buckles, the plushness of the laptop sleeve, the neoprene binding, the shiny, sturdy 1680D ballistic nylon fabric, the utterly cushy straps and back padding… this thing is a delight to the senses.
- Capacity is solid for 1-bag travel. I can smush everything I need to in there. The external pockets make for decent organization in transit.
- The bag feels too big for a daily carry for me. It’s tall at 23″, but I can see some city folk getting away with it.
- Lots of external pockets designed in a very interesting and innovative way.
- Extremely comfortable shoulder straps and back panel.
- Ultimately, this thing is an absolutely baller bag, but only for certain situations and settings, like a weekend away, snowboarding, etc. Those of us who can make this work as a daily carry every day will be rare (but they exist).
Other Bags to Check Out:
The Classic Backpack Plus from Bellroy has a clean aesthetic, lots of organization and some excellent build and materials... well suited to be your everyday carry for work.
An utterly functional daypack in a tight little package with some modern metro styling.
The Guide Pack from Tom Bihn is a bag geek's boner pill. It's classic design and exceedingly excellent manufacturing make it more like an heirloom than a bag. But this bag also performs great as a travel bag!
A very sturdy and functional sling for a very affordable price, the Metromonger sling from Greenroom 136 is one every sling-person needs to know about
The Everyday Sling from Peak Designs is a truly innovative, functional and delightful little sling with an insane number of thoughtful features for the size.
Free bags & badass info
Signup and get entered to win a free bag every month.
You’ll also get notified when we add new bags to the site.
Created by Chase Reeves