A classic daypack with plush and delightful materials and designs and some extra room for whatever kinds of bulky things you may need to carry.
- This feels like the smores of simple backpacks: rich, indulgent, like, “who the hell thought of this!?” but I kind of love it.
- The sturdiness of materials is almost comical. Like the neoprene zipper covers, the silky smooth lining, the INCREDIBLY SOFT laptop sleeve lining.
- However, that sturdiness feels really nice in use. The injection molded zippers are easy to open in a more-than-just-a-little nice kind of way. The reinforced external material (which has a kind of diamond pattern injected onto it somehow) holds the bag’s shape nicely. The straps are sturdy and strong and pleasant to wear.
- And, you guys, the softness of the laptop sleeve is unreal. I find myself unconsciously stroking it. And while I’m there, tablet sleeve may be too small for your tablet.
- It’s a simple two compartment bag, lots of space in the main compartment, a couple key hooks in the outer pouch.
Other Bags to Check Out:
The Brain Bag from Tom Bihn is one of those lifelong companion bags — built to last for decades to come and designed with enough pockets and organization to be your constant helper, once you go brain it's hard to go back.
The Monolith Daypack from Heimplanet is a 22L carry-all daypack made from great materials with a solid aesthetic and plenty of attachments for accessories.
The Day Tote from Qwstion is a remarkably designed bag that's surprisingly awesome to use.
The Day Pack from Aer's Work Collection was instantly one of my favorite simple daily carry bags because it's minimal frame but high-functioning insides.
A very clean, minimal, stylish and extremely lovely to use daily carry bag from one of our favorite new bag companies.
Free bags & badass info
Signup and get entered to win a free bag every month.
You’ll also get notified when we add new bags to the site.
Created by Chase Reeves