A classic daypack with plush and delightful materials and designs and some extra room for whatever kinds of bulky things you may need to carry.
- This feels like the smores of simple backpacks: rich, indulgent, like, “who the hell thought of this!?” but I kind of love it.
- The sturdiness of materials is almost comical. Like the neoprene zipper covers, the silky smooth lining, the INCREDIBLY SOFT laptop sleeve lining.
- However, that sturdiness feels really nice in use. The injection molded zippers are easy to open in a more-than-just-a-little nice kind of way. The reinforced external material (which has a kind of diamond pattern injected onto it somehow) holds the bag’s shape nicely. The straps are sturdy and strong and pleasant to wear.
- And, you guys, the softness of the laptop sleeve is unreal. I find myself unconsciously stroking it. And while I’m there, tablet sleeve may be too small for your tablet.
- It’s a simple two compartment bag, lots of space in the main compartment, a couple key hooks in the outer pouch.
Other Bags to Check Out:
A very sturdy and functional sling for a very affordable price, the Metromonger sling from Greenroom 136 is one every sling-person needs to know about
A truly worthy daily carry bag with simple and useful innovations and rock-solid build-quality. I. Love. This. Bag.
The Rhake backpack from Mission Workshop is a killer weatherproof bag for daily carry and minimal travel.
An utterly functional daypack in a tight little package with some modern metro styling.
Ok, these bags from Nomatic are chock full of pockets. There are 2 different bags: the Travel Pack expands up to about 30L, perfect for short trips and minimal travel. The Backpack is 20-24L daily carry. Both are very sleek and, like I said, so many pocketzzz!
Free bags & badass info
Signup and get entered to win a free bag every month.
You’ll also get notified when we add new bags to the site.
Created by Chase Reeves