A classic daypack with plush and delightful materials and designs and some extra room for whatever kinds of bulky things you may need to carry.
- This feels like the smores of simple backpacks: rich, indulgent, like, “who the hell thought of this!?” but I kind of love it.
- The sturdiness of materials is almost comical. Like the neoprene zipper covers, the silky smooth lining, the INCREDIBLY SOFT laptop sleeve lining.
- However, that sturdiness feels really nice in use. The injection molded zippers are easy to open in a more-than-just-a-little nice kind of way. The reinforced external material (which has a kind of diamond pattern injected onto it somehow) holds the bag’s shape nicely. The straps are sturdy and strong and pleasant to wear.
- And, you guys, the softness of the laptop sleeve is unreal. I find myself unconsciously stroking it. And while I’m there, tablet sleeve may be too small for your tablet.
- It’s a simple two compartment bag, lots of space in the main compartment, a couple key hooks in the outer pouch.
Other Bags to Check Out:
The Axiom 18 pack from Triple Aught Design is a compact, stealthy little daily carry that can handle heavy duty organization and bad weather.
Qwstion is a product design studio in Zurich Switzerland who makes very stylish bags for the "hipper" areas of town without sacrificing functionality.
The Velo backpack from Rickshaw Bags is an awesome, simple bag that comes in a few different sizes.
Ok, these bags from Nomatic are chock full of pockets. There are 2 different bags: the Travel Pack expands up to about 30L, perfect for short trips and minimal travel. The Backpack is 20-24L daily carry. Both are very sleek and, like I said, so many pocketzzz!
I love how functional a solid rolltop bag can be, and this is one of my favorite rolltop bags.
Free bags & badass info
Signup and get entered to win a free bag every month.
You’ll also get notified when we add new bags to the site.
Created by Chase Reeves