A classic daypack with plush and delightful materials and designs and some extra room for whatever kinds of bulky things you may need to carry.
- This feels like the smores of simple backpacks: rich, indulgent, like, “who the hell thought of this!?” but I kind of love it.
- The sturdiness of materials is almost comical. Like the neoprene zipper covers, the silky smooth lining, the INCREDIBLY SOFT laptop sleeve lining.
- However, that sturdiness feels really nice in use. The injection molded zippers are easy to open in a more-than-just-a-little nice kind of way. The reinforced external material (which has a kind of diamond pattern injected onto it somehow) holds the bag’s shape nicely. The straps are sturdy and strong and pleasant to wear.
- And, you guys, the softness of the laptop sleeve is unreal. I find myself unconsciously stroking it. And while I’m there, tablet sleeve may be too small for your tablet.
- It’s a simple two compartment bag, lots of space in the main compartment, a couple key hooks in the outer pouch.
Other Bags to Check Out:
The Citadel from Black Ember is a daily carry and gear backpack that comes in two flavors: a minimal, sleek version, and a modular, "customize this sucker!" version.
Qwstion is a product design studio in Zurich Switzerland who makes very stylish bags for the "hipper" areas of town without sacrificing functionality.
The Axiom 18 pack from Triple Aught Design is a compact, stealthy little daily carry that can handle heavy duty organization and bad weather.
The Everyday Tote from Peak Designs is a super functional tote bag for everyday use.
An extremely solid everyday backpack suited for carrying lots of gear or compressing down to a minimal daily carry haul. One of my favorite all-around bags.
Free bags & badass info
Signup and get entered to win a free bag every month.
You’ll also get notified when we add new bags to the site.
Created by Chase Reeves