The Freerain24 2.0 from Matador is an unbelievably light pack that offers incredible packability and water resistance for your daily travel needs.
- Solid, simple aesthetic… sleek and stylish.
- Totally water resistant… roll top seal and water resistant coating make this thing air proof, let alone water proof.
- Great water bottle holders… one on each side, both with stretchy mesh and nice strap cinches to keep things in place.
- Expandable capacity… need to carry a little today? Maybe more tomorrow? The roll top can accommodate both large and light daily loads.
- Note: Matador also makes a smaller 16L pack with the same features.
Be sure to check out the list of my favorite packable daypacks.
Folds away into literally such a small footprint. I lay it flat in my travel bag and it doesn’t take up any room at all.
Expandable rolltop to fit both large and light loads.
2 water bottle holders and a quick access pocket make it really nice for day use.
Other Bags to Check Out:
A very stylish and functional bag for both urban and outdoor use that does not let us down in organization, durability and thoughtful design.
The Staad Backpack from Waterfield almost looks like a piece of art. It's beautifully designed (and functional as a mthrfkr!).
A very innovative backpack for either large daily carry or serious travelers who need one bag for both travel and daily carry. This is a winner for me in the medium size 1-bag travel category.
The Everyday Sling from Peak Designs is a truly innovative, functional and delightful little sling with an insane number of thoughtful features for the size.
A simple, no bullshit daypack with just enough pockets and organization for modern life.
Free bags & badass info
Signup and get entered to win a free bag every month.
You’ll also get notified when we add new bags to the site.
Created by Chase Reeves