This is the bag that started it all for me. The Carry On backpack from Minaal is one of the professional traveler’s best friends with its sleek design, killer materials and medium sized capacity for minimal travel.
- A very good looking and well built bag. This thing is sleek in both aesthetics AND in what it’s like to travel with.
- It won’t break down on you anytime soon because it’s made from excellent materials and built well.
- The capacity is medium sized to me. Other carry on bags can easily fit more stuff. But that’s intentional on this bag — the designers wanted a bag this size so they travel only with what matters… because when you travel lighter, you’ve got more freedom to explore.
- Decent organization. Two external pockets on the top of the bag and a laptop and document compartment on the back of the bag. When the bag is totally packed out it makes getting into these pockets a drag. As with all travel bags, don’t overpack!
- Does not work as a daily carry bag when you get to your destination. It’s floppy and much bigger than you’d like it to be. This is ultimately why I started looking for other bags.
Other Bags to Check Out:
The 50L duffel from Aasgard is a very exciting idea — massive space in a weatherproof simple duffel with backpack straps. (The shoulder straps could use an update though.)
The Dayfarer backpack is one designer's take on the perfect bag for work and gym.
A very stylish and functional bag for both urban and outdoor use that does not let us down in organization, durability and thoughtful design.
Is this just, like the most quality built affordable carry-on travel backpack? It just might be.
Free bags & badass info
Signup and get entered to win a free bag every month.
You’ll also get notified when we add new bags to the site.
Created by Chase Reeves