Is this just, like the most quality built affordable carry-on travel backpack? It just might be.
- Built REALLY well — Mystery Ranch knows how to make shit that lasts. 500D cordura, 200D nylon liner, YKK zips,
- Tons of capacity split between two compartments — the organization is nice and the compartments are roomy. 43 liters!
- Comfortable straps are removable — they have some nice padding and mesh and can be tucked away. i
- Satisfactory external pockets — need these suckers when you’re in transit. This setup is satisfactory.
- Check for carry on sizes — this thing is actually pretty large. I worry for sure about those budget euro options who may force you to check it. 22″x13″x11″
Other Bags to Check Out:
The Blink & Wander packs from Timbuk2 are tough, rigid little numbers for travel with unfortunately weak feeling zippers.
The Monolith Weekender from Heimplanet is a massive bag for maximal one bag travel. This thing is surprisingly useful.
A medium-large sized travel bag with sturdy, rigid outer material, a couple external pockets and a removable internal divider that makes for actually a pretty interesting way of accessing things in transit.
A very well designed, stylish travel bag for one-bag travel with enough pockets, organization and access to make travel smooth.
Free bags & badass info
Signup and get entered to win a free bag every month.
You’ll also get notified when we add new bags to the site.
Created by Chase Reeves