Is this just, like the most quality built affordable carry-on travel backpack? It just might be.
- Built REALLY well — Mystery Ranch knows how to make shit that lasts. 500D cordura, 200D nylon liner, YKK zips,
- Tons of capacity split between two compartments — the organization is nice and the compartments are roomy. 43 liters!
- Comfortable straps are removable — they have some nice padding and mesh and can be tucked away. i
- Satisfactory external pockets — need these suckers when you’re in transit. This setup is satisfactory.
- Check for carry on sizes — this thing is actually pretty large. I worry for sure about those budget euro options who may force you to check it. 22″x13″x11″
Other Bags to Check Out:
The Homebase series from Tortuga features this incredibly lightweight sailcloth material that's water resistant and super strong. (It feels light and scary! But it's damn strong stuff.) This makes for an incredibly light and resilient travel bag.
The 50L duffel from Aasgard is a very exciting idea — massive space in a weatherproof simple duffel with backpack straps. (The shoulder straps could use an update though.)
A medium-large sized travel bag with sturdy, rigid outer material, a couple external pockets and a removable internal divider that makes for actually a pretty interesting way of accessing things in transit.
The Topo Travel bag has a playful style, which I like a lot, but it is very serious about being a great travel bag. This is a classic.
Free bags & badass info
Signup and get entered to win a free bag every month.
You’ll also get notified when we add new bags to the site.
Created by Chase Reeves