The Venturesafe X40 from Pacsafe is a multi-purpose 40L backpack with a ton anti-theft features.
- Anti theft features — this bag has tons of them.
- Solid capacity — there’s a decent amount of space here for 1 bag travel and/or their separate camera insert.
- Decent tech organization — with spots for laptop and some tech essentials.
- Comfortable straps — even on a bag with this many features, this one’s still important!
- Rain fly — to keep the bag dry in the deluge.
Other Bags to Check Out:
The Aer Duffel Pack is not the tool for every job, but for particular uses it just might be perfect for you.
The Everyday Sling from Peak Designs is a truly innovative, functional and delightful little sling with an insane number of thoughtful features for the size.
The Monolith Weekender from Heimplanet is a massive bag for maximal one bag travel. This thing is surprisingly useful.
Wandrd makes 2 duffel bags — the Hexad Access (this bag) and the Hexad Carryall. This is the one you want to be looking at for carry on travel.
One of my all time favorite bags for it's utterly functional design and rock solid manufacturing (made in the USA). To me it may not be the best looking bag on the street, but its accessibility, organization, comfort and capacity make it a LEGENDARY BAG. Seriously.
Free bags & badass info
Signup and get entered to win a free bag every month.
You’ll also get notified when we add new bags to the site.
Created by Chase Reeves