The Venturesafe X40 from Pacsafe is a multi-purpose 40L backpack with a ton anti-theft features.
- Anti theft features — this bag has tons of them.
- Solid capacity — there’s a decent amount of space here for 1 bag travel and/or their separate camera insert.
- Decent tech organization — with spots for laptop and some tech essentials.
- Comfortable straps — even on a bag with this many features, this one’s still important!
- Rain fly — to keep the bag dry in the deluge.
Other Bags to Check Out:
Wandrd makes 2 duffel bags — the Hexad Access (this bag) and the Hexad Carryall. This is the one you want to be looking at for carry on travel.
The Farpoint and Fairview 40L travel packs from Osprey are solid one bag travel bags with a little less thrills than other bags in similar sizes.
The Blink & Wander packs from Timbuk2 are tough, rigid little numbers for travel with unfortunately weak feeling zippers.
Tom Bihn makes two Aeronaut bags — the 30L and the 45L. These bags are excellent for any traveller who a). wants a bag that's going to last forever, b). doesn't need a laptop or tech organizer built into their bag, and c). wants to fit so much stuff in a bag!
One of the highest rated daily backpacks in the world due to it's accessibility, organization, comfort and capacity. Stick to it for some time and you'll see what we mean. Dad-bag looks tho.
Free bags & badass info
Signup and get entered to win a free bag every month.
You’ll also get notified when we add new bags to the site.
Created by Chase Reeves