The Venturesafe X40 from Pacsafe is a multi-purpose 40L backpack with a ton anti-theft features.
- Anti theft features — this bag has tons of them.
- Solid capacity — there’s a decent amount of space here for 1 bag travel and/or their separate camera insert.
- Decent tech organization — with spots for laptop and some tech essentials.
- Comfortable straps — even on a bag with this many features, this one’s still important!
- Rain fly — to keep the bag dry in the deluge.
Other Bags to Check Out:
The Stor backpack from Trakke is a lovely 30L pack for travel and gear moving.
A very innovative backpack for either large daily carry or serious travelers who need one bag for both travel and daily carry. This is a winner for me in the medium size 1-bag travel category.
The Outbreaker backpack from Tortuga is a solid 1-bag travel pick. I personally prefer the less bulky (and more spacious) experience of traveling with the Tortuga Setout, so be sure to check out that bag too. This Outbreaker, however, has quite a bit more padding and protection around the entire bag, so if you know you'll have delicate stuff inside you may prefer this one.
The Akra backpack from Arcido is designed to be a minimal travel bag with plenty of organization and pockets. It does the trick! It's a lightweight bag with some interesting hidden pockets and quick access pockets.
The Wilderness Rucksack from Tanner Goods is a gorgeous, artisan, hand-shucked heirloom bag that your grandpa would be proud of (whichever one of your grandpas was more badass).
Free bags & badass info
Signup and get entered to win a free bag every month.
You’ll also get notified when we add new bags to the site.
Created by Chase Reeves