A truly lightweight and sturdy bag that can carry literally everything you can throw at it AND make the load as comfortable as possible to carry.
- Ultra lightweight materials that feel excellent in use.
- The shoulder straps, hip straps and back support on this thing are literally incredible. Makes any load feel carry-able for hours.
- Tons of capacity. So much space inside and the top is adjustable to fit a ton of gear or just a little.
- Huge stretchy pocket on the outside of the bag along with two water bottle sized pockets on the left and right of the bag make for easy grab and go type storage.
- Only one external pocket (in the lid of the bag). But it has lots of space and is easy to get stuff in and out of. Easier to use this than many other more modern/technical travel bags.
- Segmented pouch you could use for a laptop inside the bag. (I use my own laptop case and just throw it in the bag.)
Other Bags to Check Out:
Tom Bihn makes two Aeronaut bags — the 30L and the 45L. These bags are excellent for any traveller who a). wants a bag that's going to last forever, b). doesn't need a laptop or tech organizer built into their bag, and c). wants to fit so much stuff in a bag!
The Black Hole Duffel from Patagonia is called the "black hole" because it fan fit all your stuff.
Is this just, like the most quality built affordable carry-on travel backpack? It just might be.
The 50L duffel from Aasgard is a very exciting idea — massive space in a weatherproof simple duffel with backpack straps. (The shoulder straps could use an update though.)
Wandrd makes 2 duffel bags — the Hexad Access (this bag) and the Hexad Carryall. This is the one you want to be looking at for carry on travel.
Free bags & badass info
Signup and get entered to win a free bag every month.
You’ll also get notified when we add new bags to the site.
Created by Chase Reeves