A truly lightweight and sturdy bag that can carry literally everything you can throw at it AND make the load as comfortable as possible to carry.
- Ultra lightweight materials that feel excellent in use.
- The shoulder straps, hip straps and back support on this thing are literally incredible. Makes any load feel carry-able for hours.
- Tons of capacity. So much space inside and the top is adjustable to fit a ton of gear or just a little.
- Huge stretchy pocket on the outside of the bag along with two water bottle sized pockets on the left and right of the bag make for easy grab and go type storage.
- Only one external pocket (in the lid of the bag). But it has lots of space and is easy to get stuff in and out of. Easier to use this than many other more modern/technical travel bags.
- Segmented pouch you could use for a laptop inside the bag. (I use my own laptop case and just throw it in the bag.)
Other Bags to Check Out:
The Pakt One travel bag is a stylish and extremely well thought through over-the-shoulder bag for conscientious travelers.
The 50L duffel from Aasgard is a very exciting idea — massive space in a weatherproof simple duffel with backpack straps. (The shoulder straps could use an update though.)
The Venturesafe X40 from Pacsafe is a multi-purpose 40L backpack with a ton anti-theft features.
The Blink & Wander packs from Timbuk2 are tough, rigid little numbers for travel with unfortunately weak feeling zippers.
Free bags & badass info
Signup and get entered to win a free bag every month.
You’ll also get notified when we add new bags to the site.
Created by Chase Reeves