The Everyday Sling from Peak Designs is a truly innovative, functional and delightful little sling with an insane number of thoughtful features for the size.
- Extremely comfortable and sleek to use and adjust in use. Going from tight against the body to loose and easy to get into is super fast and easy.
- Perfect for minimal gear carry as well as gear-specific carry (e.g., photography, drone, etc.)
- Lots of customizable, padded organization options.
- Excellent materials and shelter from bumps, bruises and weather.
- Doable with a 13″ laptop if it’s pretty slim.
- This bag is fucking FUN!
Other Bags to Check Out:
The Mountain Briefcase from Topo has been one of my favorite personal daily carry bags due to it's look and feel as well as the perfect size for my style of daily carry.
A simple bag with some modern upgrades and excellent materials that will stay useful for years to come.
One of the highest rated daily backpacks in the world due to it's accessibility, organization, comfort and capacity. Stick to it for some time and you'll see what we mean. Dad-bag looks tho.
A gorgeous bag with a kind of modern urban-alpine aesthetic and absolutely lovely, dense, long-haul materials.
The Locker Pack from Ryu is an insanely innovative bag for daily carry.
Free bags & badass info
Signup and get entered to win a free bag every month.
You’ll also get notified when we add new bags to the site.
Created by Chase Reeves