The Everyday Sling from Peak Designs is a truly innovative, functional and delightful little sling with an insane number of thoughtful features for the size.
- Extremely comfortable and sleek to use and adjust in use. Going from tight against the body to loose and easy to get into is super fast and easy.
- Perfect for minimal gear carry as well as gear-specific carry (e.g., photography, drone, etc.)
- Lots of customizable, padded organization options.
- Excellent materials and shelter from bumps, bruises and weather.
- Doable with a 13″ laptop if it’s pretty slim.
- This bag is fucking FUN!
Other Bags to Check Out:
The Messenger Bag from Nomatic is chock-full of organization and tech-lifestyle features for the modern commuter.
Expensive, but it's got an amazing warranty. A simple, understated, powerful bag that will gladly see you through anything in life.
The Prima System from Boundary Supply is, to me, the best in this category of kickstarter-y tech/camera/daily-carry because of the material feel and functionality in use.
A gorgeous messenger bag with a kind of modern urban-alpine aesthetic and absolutely lovely, dense, long-haul materials.
The Pro Executive Backpack from Waterfield Designs is an exceedingly great bag for any of you business-y type people out there. Whoooo doggie.
Free bags & badass info
Signup and get entered to win a free bag every month.
You’ll also get notified when we add new bags to the site.
Created by Chase Reeves