The Everyday Sling from Peak Designs is a truly innovative, functional and delightful little sling with an insane number of thoughtful features for the size.
- Extremely comfortable and sleek to use and adjust in use. Going from tight against the body to loose and easy to get into is super fast and easy.
- Perfect for minimal gear carry as well as gear-specific carry (e.g., photography, drone, etc.)
- Lots of customizable, padded organization options.
- Excellent materials and shelter from bumps, bruises and weather.
- Doable with a 13″ laptop if it’s pretty slim.
- This bag is fucking FUN!
Other Bags to Check Out:
A gorgeous bag with a kind of modern urban-alpine aesthetic and absolutely lovely, dense, long-haul materials.
The Rainmaker backpack from Greenroom136 is an extremely solid everyday backpack suited for carrying lots of gear or compressing down to a minimal daily carry haul.
Smith the Roll Pack from Millican is a perfect eco-friendly rambler for daily adventures that's built excellently, has plenty of room for your stuff, but still looks good when it's not totally full.
The Everyday Tote from Peak Designs is a super functional tote bag for everyday use.
A very sophisticated and classy take on the classic backpack, but with modern improvements for us tech-workers.
Free bags & badass info
Signup and get entered to win a free bag every month.
You’ll also get notified when we add new bags to the site.
Created by Chase Reeves