The Everyday backpack from Peak Designs is so thoughtfully designed and innovative that it deserves to be in a damn museum!
- Techy Look: First and foremost, this sucker has a techy look, like it’s a backpack made for Robocop. That turns some people off right away, but the features are good enough to win most people over in the end.
- Excellent Organization & Accessibility: the organization, configuration and access of this bag are off the charts. Totally customizable inner main compartment with side access from both sides, as well as deep organization and quick access… this thing is stacked for however you want to design your own carry.
- Great for Photography: the Kodra fabric has padding and insulation, and the inner compartment has these customizable padded dividers, making for a very safe, customized and secure carry of your photo gear… however you want to organize it.
- Drone People: you drone and photography enthusiasts should be drooling with the possibilities.
- Build Really Well: From the fabric to the padding to the straps and reinforcements throughout the bag, this thing is solid.
A killer bag that, if you love the look, will be able to get you through every daily adventure you can throw at it (and even some minimal travel as well!).
Honestly, get this bag if you want to discover a new feature you didn’t even know about 2 and a half years from now. You’ll be like, “Holy sh*t, didn’t even know this hip strap was here!”
I dig this bag for the innovation, organization and durability. One of those bags that will be a loooooong term companion for you on your journeys.
Pretty slick look (especially in black). A little bit Elon Musk-y rocket-pack.
Innovative “side panel” design gets you in the bag from either side.
Inner separators are removable and customizable. Very interesting layout options here.
Some people complain about the straps being too stiff. I, personally, don’t mind it because this pack stands alone in features and quality.
Other Bags to Check Out:
A perfectly sized bag for tight daily carry packed up in a very modern, functional package.
A truly lightweight and sturdy bag that can carry literally everything you can throw at it AND make the load as comfortable as possible to carry.
The Knack Pack from Knack is a surprisingly great backpack for both daily carry and travel... it expands and collapses and has a solid look for professionals out there.
The Travel Bag from Nomatic is a solid offering in one bag travel.
The Classic Backpack Plus from Bellroy has a clean aesthetic, lots of organization and some excellent build and materials... well suited to be your everyday carry for work.
Free bags & badass info
Signup and get entered to win a free bag every month.
You’ll also get notified when we add new bags to the site.
Created by Chase Reeves