The Everyday backpack from Peak Designs is so thoughtfully designed and innovative that it deserves to be in a damn museum!
- Techy Look: First and foremost, this sucker has a techy look, like it’s a backpack made for Robocop. That turns some people off right away, but the features are good enough to win most people over in the end.
- Excellent Organization & Accessibility: the organization, configuration and access of this bag are off the charts. Totally customizable inner main compartment with side access from both sides, as well as deep organization and quick access… this thing is stacked for however you want to design your own carry.
- Great for Photography: the Kodra fabric has padding and insulation, and the inner compartment has these customizable padded dividers, making for a very safe, customized and secure carry of your photo gear… however you want to organize it.
- Drone People: you drone and photography enthusiasts should be drooling with the possibilities.
- Build Really Well: From the fabric to the padding to the straps and reinforcements throughout the bag, this thing is solid.
A killer bag that, if you love the look, will be able to get you through every daily adventure you can throw at it (and even some minimal travel as well!).
Honestly, get this bag if you want to discover a new feature you didn’t even know about 2 and a half years from now. You’ll be like, “Holy sh*t, didn’t even know this hip strap was here!”
I dig this bag for the innovation, organization and durability. One of those bags that will be a loooooong term companion for you on your journeys.
Other Bags to Check Out:
A simple bag with some modern upgrades and excellent materials that will stay useful for years to come.
A very sophisticated and classy take on the classic backpack, but with modern improvements for us tech-workers.
The Locker Pack from Ryu is an insanely innovative bag for daily carry.
The Outbreaker backpack from Tortuga is a solid 1-bag travel pick. I personally prefer the less bulky (and more spacious) experience of traveling with the Tortuga Setout, so be sure to check out that bag too. This Outbreaker, however, has quite a bit more padding and protection around the entire bag, so if you know you'll have delicate stuff inside you may prefer this one.
Free bags & badass info
Signup and get entered to win a free bag every month.
You’ll also get notified when we add new bags to the site.
Created by Chase Reeves