The Everyday backpack from Peak Designs is so thoughtfully designed and innovative that it deserves to be in a damn museum!
- Techy Look: First and foremost, this sucker has a techy look, like it’s a backpack made for Robocop. That turns some people off right away, but the features are good enough to win most people over in the end.
- Excellent Organization & Accessibility: the organization, configuration and access of this bag are off the charts. Totally customizable inner main compartment with side access from both sides, as well as deep organization and quick access… this thing is stacked for however you want to design your own carry.
- Great for Photography: the Kodra fabric has padding and insulation, and the inner compartment has these customizable padded dividers, making for a very safe, customized and secure carry of your photo gear… however you want to organize it.
- Drone People: you drone and photography enthusiasts should be drooling with the possibilities.
- Build Really Well: From the fabric to the padding to the straps and reinforcements throughout the bag, this thing is solid.
A killer bag that, if you love the look, will be able to get you through every daily adventure you can throw at it (and even some minimal travel as well!).
Honestly, get this bag if you want to discover a new feature you didn’t even know about 2 and a half years from now. You’ll be like, “Holy sh*t, didn’t even know this hip strap was here!”
I dig this bag for the innovation, organization and durability. One of those bags that will be a loooooong term companion for you on your journeys.
Other Bags to Check Out:
The Daypack from Qwstion is a wonderfully simple, sustainable backpack for daily carry that stylistically fits just about any setting.
The Everyday Sling from Peak Designs is a truly innovative, functional and delightful little sling with an insane number of thoughtful features for the size.
Ok, these bags from Nomatic are chock full of pockets. There are 2 different bags: the Travel Pack expands up to about 30L, perfect for short trips and minimal travel. The Backpack is 20-24L daily carry. Both are very sleek and, like I said, so many pocketzzz!
The Monolith Weekender from Heimplanet is a massive bag for maximal one bag travel. This thing is surprisingly useful.
Free bags & badass info
Signup and get entered to win a free bag every month.
You’ll also get notified when we add new bags to the site.
Created by Chase Reeves