An utterly functional daypack in a tight little package with some modern metro styling.
- Adorable look. I mean, adorable is the word for it.
- Nice handles to use it as a tote or a backpack.
- Great materials. I love Qwstion’s natural material choices. The leather is, although I feel the dilemma of using leather in my life, a very nice material to touch and carry.
- TONS OF POCKETS. Seriously, so many nice pockets on both the outside of the bag and the inside.
- Space for a 13″ laptop and some organization inside.
Other Bags to Check Out:
The Axiom 18 pack from Triple Aught Design is a compact, stealthy little daily carry that can handle heavy duty organization and bad weather.
The Classic Backpack Plus from Bellroy has a clean aesthetic, lots of organization and some excellent build and materials... well suited to be your everyday carry for work.
A very innovative backpack for either large daily carry or serious travelers who need one bag for both travel and daily carry. This is a winner for me in the medium size 1-bag travel category.
An extremely solid, minimal daily carry with enough tactical connections for you to customize however you want.
Free bags & badass info
Signup and get entered to win a free bag every month.
You’ll also get notified when we add new bags to the site.
Created by Chase Reeves