An utterly functional daypack in a tight little package with some modern metro styling.
- Adorable look. I mean, adorable is the word for it.
- Nice handles to use it as a tote or a backpack.
- Great materials. I love Qwstion’s natural material choices. The leather is, although I feel the dilemma of using leather in my life, a very nice material to touch and carry.
- TONS OF POCKETS. Seriously, so many nice pockets on both the outside of the bag and the inside.
- Space for a 13″ laptop and some organization inside.
Other Bags to Check Out:
The Rainmaker backpack from Greenroom136 is an extremely solid everyday backpack suited for carrying lots of gear or compressing down to a minimal daily carry haul.
The Daily backpack from Able Carry is an affordable, sleek little bag for daily carry.
This very packable bag from YNOT is SUPER minimal, very simple, and a favorite choice of mine for packing away into a larger travel bag for daily use.
The Velo backpack from Rickshaw Bags is an awesome, simple bag that comes in a few different sizes.
The Pro Executive Backpack from Waterfield Designs is an exceedingly great bag for any of you business-y type people out there. Whoooo doggie.
Free bags & badass info
Signup and get entered to win a free bag every month.
You’ll also get notified when we add new bags to the site.
Created by Chase Reeves