An utterly functional daypack in a tight little package with some modern metro styling.
- Adorable look. I mean, adorable is the word for it.
- Nice handles to use it as a tote or a backpack.
- Great materials. I love Qwstion’s natural material choices. The leather is, although I feel the dilemma of using leather in my life, a very nice material to touch and carry.
- TONS OF POCKETS. Seriously, so many nice pockets on both the outside of the bag and the inside.
- Space for a 13″ laptop and some organization inside.
Other Bags to Check Out:
A very stylish and functional bag for both urban and outdoor use that does not let us down in organization, durability and thoughtful design.
At first glance it looked weird. Then I used it for a couple days. Good god does this bag do it all well. Seriously, so much organization, so well built.
If I wanted a more understated tech look for my daily carry, this is where I'd go.
The Brain Bag from Tom Bihn is one of those lifelong companion bags — built to last for decades to come and designed with enough pockets and organization to be your constant helper, once you go brain it's hard to go back.
The Daylight Backpack from Tom Bihn is a workhorse of a packable daypack.
Free bags & badass info
Signup and get entered to win a free bag every month.
You’ll also get notified when we add new bags to the site.
Created by Chase Reeves