Easily one of my favorite bags for serious urban and outdoor daily carry. The Alpha 31 from Remote Equipment is a delight to use and will remain durable for years and years.
- Built extremely well… this thing is a goddam delight from detail to detail and every panel in between. Durability for days, and a few nice touches in stretchy materials as well.
- Unique aesthetic… to me this is the backpack Elon Musk chooses for his personal militia.
- Utterly comfortable straps and back panel… squishy enough, rigid enough.
- Solid external access… tenderloin pockets, quick access pocket, excellent water bottle pockets.
- Does *not* stand up… the bottom is designed for distributing weight for carry, not for standing up next to the table at the cafe.
- Spendy tho… it’s not cheap. So you gotta ask yourself if you deserve it.
Other Bags to Check Out:
The Everyday Sling from Peak Designs is a truly innovative, functional and delightful little sling with an insane number of thoughtful features for the size.
The Dashpack Mark II from Arktype has lots of small organization and some very modern styling in a tight, sleek 15L daily carry.
A very functional eco-friendly bag, the Wayks One expands and compresses into multiple different functions, making it a great bag for daily and travel use.
The Subterra backpack from Thule is designed to be a minimal travel bag with room for both your tech needs, daily needs and weekend travel needs.
The Daily backpack from Able Carry is an affordable, sleek little bag for daily carry.
Free bags & badass info
Signup and get entered to win a free bag every month.
You’ll also get notified when we add new bags to the site.
Created by Chase Reeves