The X25 from RiutBag is an utterly functional travel and daily conversion backpack that also has an important security feature.
- Totally secure — no one can access this bag when it is on your body.
- Travel & daily carry expansion — This sucker expands out to a full size carry on bag, and then in shrinks down to a rather minimal daily carry. One of the best executions of that I’ve seen.
- Well built — cordura, YKK zips, nice thick mesh for comfort on the straps and back panel.
- Sorta delightful aesthetic — It’s quite a delightful little bag in how it’s been designed, the way the materials feel, and the overall vibe of the bag.
- But does it suck to access the bag through the back all the time? Kinda. But it’s not a deal breaker and that’s the price you pay for security and expandability in a stylish form.
Other Bags to Check Out:
A medium-large sized travel bag with sturdy, rigid outer material, a couple external pockets and a removable internal divider that makes for actually a pretty interesting way of accessing things in transit.
The Everyday Sling from Peak Designs is a truly innovative, functional and delightful little sling with an insane number of thoughtful features for the size.
The Monolith Daypack from Heimplanet is a 22L carry-all daypack made from great materials with a solid aesthetic and plenty of attachments for accessories.
A truly worthy daily carry bag with simple and useful innovations and rock-solid build-quality. I. Love. This. Bag.
A simple, no bullshit daypack with just enough pockets and organization for modern life.
Free bags & badass info
Signup and get entered to win a free bag every month.
You’ll also get notified when we add new bags to the site.
Created by Chase Reeves