The Locker Pack from Ryu is an insanely innovative bag for daily carry.
- Surprisingly nice bag to use!
- Sleek look — minimal, modern and clean.
- Great internal organization — lots of useful mesh zippered pockets inside.
- Solid capacity — lots of room!
- Quality materials — the leather is exceptional.
- Comfortable but for one issue — everything is comfy except the padding that pushes into your lower back.
Other Bags to Check Out:
The X25 from RiutBag is an utterly functional travel and daily conversion backpack that also has an important security feature.
A classic daypack with plush and delightful materials and designs and some extra room for whatever kinds of bulky things you may need to carry.
The Hideout Pack from Everyman is a solid take on a street/urban/heritage bag with lots of organization at an affordable-ish price point.
This very packable bag from YNOT is SUPER minimal, very simple, and a favorite choice of mine for packing away into a larger travel bag for daily use.
A very functional eco-friendly bag, the Wayks One expands and compresses into multiple different functions, making it a great bag for daily and travel use.
Free bags & badass info
Signup and get entered to win a free bag every month.
You’ll also get notified when we add new bags to the site.
Created by Chase Reeves