A perfectly sized bag for tight daily carry packed up in a very modern, functional package.
- Perfect little size for my daily carry needs. Plus it looks very sleek… modern but classic. It really is a stylish bag.
- The materials all feel more than quality, especially the details. The canvas feels solid, straps have a nice feeling to the touch, the leather handle is excellent. And then the inside pockets have a very plush, stretchy mesh that sets the whole thing into a different category of… uh… niceness, I guess.
- Fits up to a 15″ laptop. Very easy to get mine in and out.
- BUT #1: I wish there was one more pocket.
- BUT #2: this quick access pocket is challenging.
Other Bags to Check Out:
A simple bag with some modern upgrades and excellent materials that will stay useful for years to come.
The X25 from RiutBag is an utterly functional travel and daily conversion backpack that also has an important security feature.
This is what I call the "badass bargain option." Everything you need in a daily carry, organized innovatively so it stays fun to use, and it's super affordable.
An extremely versatile and feature rich bag that doesn't look half bad, the Errant has lots of organization in an innovative pack for everyday use. One of my favorites.
The Everyday backpack from Peak Designs is so thoughtfully designed and innovative that it deserves to be in a damn museum!
Free bags & badass info
Signup and get entered to win a free bag every month.
You’ll also get notified when we add new bags to the site.
Created by Chase Reeves