A perfectly sized bag for tight daily carry packed up in a very modern, functional package.
- Perfect little size for my daily carry needs. Plus it looks very sleek… modern but classic. It really is a stylish bag.
- The materials all feel more than quality, especially the details. The canvas feels solid, straps have a nice feeling to the touch, the leather handle is excellent. And then the inside pockets have a very plush, stretchy mesh that sets the whole thing into a different category of… uh… niceness, I guess.
- Fits up to a 15″ laptop. Very easy to get mine in and out.
- BUT #1: I wish there was one more pocket.
- BUT #2: this quick access pocket is challenging.
Other Bags to Check Out:
A classic daypack with plush and delightful materials and designs and some extra room for whatever kinds of bulky things you may need to carry.
The 24 Hour Tin Briefcase from Filson is easily my favorite briefcase-type bag I've ever used due to it's excellent materials, organization, and classic aesthetic.
A very sturdy and functional sling for a very affordable price, the Metromonger sling from Greenroom 136 is one every sling-person needs to know about
This is a dope little bag you can pack away inside your larger travel bag.
Free bags & badass info
Signup and get entered to win a free bag every month.
You’ll also get notified when we add new bags to the site.
Created by Chase Reeves