A perfectly sized bag for tight daily carry packed up in a very modern, functional package.
- Perfect little size for my daily carry needs. Plus it looks very sleek… modern but classic. It really is a stylish bag.
- The materials all feel more than quality, especially the details. The canvas feels solid, straps have a nice feeling to the touch, the leather handle is excellent. And then the inside pockets have a very plush, stretchy mesh that sets the whole thing into a different category of… uh… niceness, I guess.
- Fits up to a 15″ laptop. Very easy to get mine in and out.
- BUT #1: I wish there was one more pocket.
- BUT #2: this quick access pocket is challenging.
Other Bags to Check Out:
The Rainmaker backpack from Greenroom136 is an extremely solid everyday backpack suited for carrying lots of gear or compressing down to a minimal daily carry haul.
An utterly functional daypack in a tight little package with some modern metro styling.
I love how functional a solid rolltop bag can be, and this is one of my favorite rolltop bags.
The Hideout Pack from Everyman is a solid take on a street/urban/heritage bag with lots of organization at an affordable-ish price point.
Free bags & badass info
Signup and get entered to win a free bag every month.
You’ll also get notified when we add new bags to the site.
Created by Chase Reeves