A very sophisticated and classy take on the classic backpack, but with modern improvements for us tech-workers.
- It’s a kind of “looks and feels nice” that isn’t just appearance. The organization is strong too. Separate laptop compartment, outer pocket, inner pockets, even a flap for charging your phone on the go.
- The nylon and leather are excellent and give off a very Mercedes + Gucci kind of feel. I’ll bet it lasts for a long time, too.
- The price isn’t *all* that bad given the quality of the materials and the functionality of the organization.
- I *do* kind of wish there was some dimension in some of these smaller pockets built into the bag. Not a deal breaker though, since most of us buying the bag are doing so for the high-fashion aesthetic.
- All in all I think this guy did a great job with this bag.
Other Bags to Check Out:
The Subterra backpack from Thule is designed to be a minimal travel bag with room for both your tech needs, daily needs and weekend travel needs.
The Hideout Pack from Everyman is a solid take on a street/urban/heritage bag with lots of organization at an affordable-ish price point.
The Wandrd Prvke (pronounced "provoke" or "perrrrvrkeeee") is a great bag for technical daily carry and minimal travel. Built rugged, good looking, water resistant with tons of pockets. It comes in 2 sizes — we like the 20L for daily carry and minimal travel and the 30L for bigger bodies and longer trips.
The Citadel from Black Ember is a daily carry and gear backpack that comes in two flavors: a minimal, sleek version, and a modular, "customize this sucker!" version.
The X25 from RiutBag is an utterly functional travel and daily conversion backpack that also has an important security feature.
Free bags & badass info
Signup and get entered to win a free bag every month.
You’ll also get notified when we add new bags to the site.
Created by Chase Reeves