A very sophisticated and classy take on the classic backpack, but with modern improvements for us tech-workers.
- It’s a kind of “looks and feels nice” that isn’t just appearance. The organization is strong too. Separate laptop compartment, outer pocket, inner pockets, even a flap for charging your phone on the go.
- The nylon and leather are excellent and give off a very Mercedes + Gucci kind of feel. I’ll bet it lasts for a long time, too.
- The price isn’t *all* that bad given the quality of the materials and the functionality of the organization.
- I *do* kind of wish there was some dimension in some of these smaller pockets built into the bag. Not a deal breaker though, since most of us buying the bag are doing so for the high-fashion aesthetic.
- All in all I think this guy did a great job with this bag.
Other Bags to Check Out:
A simple, no bullshit daypack with just enough pockets and organization for modern life.
The ATD1 is an expandable backpack you can use for both travel and daily carry. Looks pretty damn good too. One of the best in this category for sure.
A very clean, minimal, stylish and extremely lovely to use daily carry bag from one of our favorite new bag companies.
An extremely solid everyday backpack suited for carrying lots of gear or compressing down to a minimal daily carry haul. One of my favorite all-around bags.
I love how functional a solid rolltop bag can be, and this is one of my favorite rolltop bags.
Free bags & badass info
Signup and get entered to win a free bag every month.
You’ll also get notified when we add new bags to the site.
Created by Chase Reeves