A medium-large sized travel bag with sturdy, rigid outer material, a couple external pockets and a removable internal divider that makes for actually a pretty interesting way of accessing things in transit.
- I like the solid handles and straps, and the sturdy, rigid materials. I wish it had another inch or two in depth… You’d still be able to get it on strict carry on requirements.
- This bag is not usable as a daily carry or office bag unless it’s only for a few days.
- Solid organization inside and outside the bag. Main compartment is split with a removable divider which makes for a nice storage space at the top of the bag for your medium sized items. 2 quick access pockets on the outside of the bag, one on the front panel, one on the top flap of the bag.
- It easily fits everything I need for travel in a single tight, protected package.
- Laptop compartment says it only fits 13″ laptop, but I can slide my 15″ macbook pro in there.
Other Bags to Check Out:
A truly lightweight and sturdy bag that can carry literally everything you can throw at it AND make the load as comfortable as possible to carry.
This is the bag that started it all for me. The Carry On backpack from Minaal is one of the professional traveler's best friends with its sleek design, killer materials and medium sized capacity for minimal travel.
Free bags & badass info
Signup and get entered to win a free bag every month.
You’ll also get notified when we add new bags to the site.
Created by Chase Reeves