A medium-large sized travel bag with sturdy, rigid outer material, a couple external pockets and a removable internal divider that makes for actually a pretty interesting way of accessing things in transit.
- I like the solid handles and straps, and the sturdy, rigid materials. I wish it had another inch or two in depth… You’d still be able to get it on strict carry on requirements.
- This bag is not usable as a daily carry or office bag unless it’s only for a few days.
- Solid organization inside and outside the bag. Main compartment is split with a removable divider which makes for a nice storage space at the top of the bag for your medium sized items. 2 quick access pockets on the outside of the bag, one on the front panel, one on the top flap of the bag.
- It easily fits everything I need for travel in a single tight, protected package.
- Laptop compartment says it only fits 13″ laptop, but I can slide my 15″ macbook pro in there.
Other Bags to Check Out:
Miles the Duffel 40L from Millican is a sturdy little companion for travel (so long as you don't have to walk long distances with your bag!).
The Headway MLC (Maximum Legal Carry-on) from Patagonia is a very functional gear bag that works better as a duffel due to it's uncomfortable (but hideable!) backpack straps.
The Black Hole Duffel from Patagonia is called the "black hole" because it fan fit all your stuff.
Wandrd makes 2 duffel bags — the Hexad Access (this bag) and the Hexad Carryall. This is the one you want to be looking at for carry on travel.
A 28L pack with a kind of urban-hiker aesthetic designed to carry everything you need inside with plenty of organization on the outside.
Free bags & badass info
Signup and get entered to win a free bag every month.
You’ll also get notified when we add new bags to the site.
Created by Chase Reeves