The Daylight Backpack from Tom Bihn is a workhorse of a packable daypack.
- Made with great materials… Tom Bihn does excellent work here. Even the zipper (which on first glance might look cheap to you) you may come to realize is one of your favorite zippers.
- Very lightweight but durable… run this thing through your tests and you’ll see it can survive just about anything you put it through.
- Decent weather resistance… good enough for most of my travels, but some of you may want to opt for something more water resistant.
- Perfect capacity for daily use… it fits more than you might think. But it also keeps you from cramming in too much crap.
- I lay it flat on top of my clothes and it takes no room in my larger travel bag.
Be sure to check out the list of my favorite packable daypacks.
A very simple, elegant design, executed with great materials. Seriously classic.
For such a small package, it fits a surprising amount for daily use.
Can be used with other Tom Bihn accessories like their laptop cache
Other Bags to Check Out:
Ok, these bags from Nomatic are chock full of pockets. There are 2 different bags: the Travel Pack expands up to about 30L, perfect for short trips and minimal travel. The Backpack is 20-24L daily carry. Both are very sleek and, like I said, so many pocketzzz!
The Freerain24 2.0 from Matador is an unbelievably light pack that offers incredible packability and water resistance for your daily travel needs.
Easily one of my favorite bags for serious urban and outdoor daily carry. The Alpha 31 from Remote Equipment is a delight to use and will remain durable for years and years.
The Day Tote from Qwstion is a remarkably designed bag that's surprisingly awesome to use.
The X25 from RiutBag is an utterly functional travel and daily conversion backpack that also has an important security feature.
Free bags & badass info
Signup and get entered to win a free bag every month.
You’ll also get notified when we add new bags to the site.
Created by Chase Reeves