A gorgeous bag with a kind of modern urban-alpine aesthetic and absolutely lovely, dense, long-haul materials.
- Materials on this bag are excellent. I love how they bound the edges of the straps and flaps with waxed cotton… nice touch.
- The metal latches will take some getting used to, but they’ll last a million years… I use them all the time on one of my bags and, while it’s definitely some cognitive load, I also respect the bag enough that it feels kind of like a nice moment in my day.
- I like the two tall pockets on the front of the bag. Nice organization.
- Lots of space for daily carry, but not the biggest bag out there. This is made to be stylish and useful, not massive and spacious.
- Laptop pocket with a little bit of organization on a panel round out the inside of the bag.
Video about this backpack:
Other Bags to Check Out:
A very sturdy and functional sling for a very affordable price, the Metromonger sling from Greenroom 136 is one every sling-person needs to know about
The Brain Bag from Tom Bihn is one of those lifelong companion bags — built to last for decades to come and designed with enough pockets and organization to be your constant helper, once you go brain it's hard to go back.
A very sophisticated and classy take on the classic backpack, but with modern improvements for us tech-workers.
The Bolt Backpack from Waterfield Designs is a damn classy bag. If I was playing the "raise money" game in the bay area, this is the direction I would go.
Free bags & badass info
Signup and get entered to win a free bag every month.
You’ll also get notified when we add new bags to the site.
Created by Chase Reeves