A gorgeous bag with a kind of modern urban-alpine aesthetic and absolutely lovely, dense, long-haul materials.
- Materials on this bag are excellent. I love how they bound the edges of the straps and flaps with waxed cotton… nice touch.
- The metal latches will take some getting used to, but they’ll last a million years… I use them all the time on one of my bags and, while it’s definitely some cognitive load, I also respect the bag enough that it feels kind of like a nice moment in my day.
- I like the two tall pockets on the front of the bag. Nice organization.
- Lots of space for daily carry, but not the biggest bag out there. This is made to be stylish and useful, not massive and spacious.
- Laptop pocket with a little bit of organization on a panel round out the inside of the bag.
Video about this backpack:
Other Bags to Check Out:
A very sophisticated and classy take on the classic backpack, but with modern improvements for us tech-workers.
If I wanted a more understated tech look for my daily carry, this is where I'd go.
The Bolt Backpack from Waterfield Designs is a damn classy bag. If I was playing the "raise money" game in the bay area, this is the direction I would go.
A simple bag with some modern upgrades and excellent materials that will stay useful for years to come.
The Prima System from Boundary Supply is, to me, the best in this category of kickstarter-y tech/camera/daily-carry because of the material feel and functionality in use.
Free bags & badass info
Signup and get entered to win a free bag every month.
You’ll also get notified when we add new bags to the site.
Created by Chase Reeves