A gorgeous bag with a kind of modern urban-alpine aesthetic and absolutely lovely, dense, long-haul materials.
- Materials on this bag are excellent. I love how they bound the edges of the straps and flaps with waxed cotton… nice touch.
- The metal latches will take some getting used to, but they’ll last a million years… I use them all the time on one of my bags and, while it’s definitely some cognitive load, I also respect the bag enough that it feels kind of like a nice moment in my day.
- I like the two tall pockets on the front of the bag. Nice organization.
- Lots of space for daily carry, but not the biggest bag out there. This is made to be stylish and useful, not massive and spacious.
- Laptop pocket with a little bit of organization on a panel round out the inside of the bag.
Video about this backpack:
Other Bags to Check Out:
Smith the Roll Pack from Millican is a perfect eco-friendly rambler for daily adventures that's built excellently, has plenty of room for your stuff, but still looks good when it's not totally full.
The Everyday backpack from Peak Designs is so thoughtfully designed and innovative that it deserves to be in a damn museum!
The Wandrd Prvke (pronounced "provoke" or "perrrrvrkeeee") is a great bag for technical daily carry and minimal travel. Built rugged, good looking, water resistant with tons of pockets. It comes in 2 sizes — we like the 20L for daily carry and minimal travel and the 30L for bigger bodies and longer trips.
The Daily backpack from Able Carry is an affordable, sleek little bag for daily carry.
The Bolt Backpack from Waterfield Designs is a damn classy bag. If I was playing the "raise money" game in the bay area, this is the direction I would go.
Free bags & badass info
Signup and get entered to win a free bag every month.
You’ll also get notified when we add new bags to the site.
Created by Chase Reeves