The Axiom 18 pack from Triple Aught Design is a compact, stealthy little daily carry that can handle heavy duty organization and bad weather.
- Tight and slim — very compact package to host your daily carry needs. Might be a touch too small for me.
- Water resistant — outer materials are excellent at keeping moisture outside your bag.
- Nice organization — the admin pocket, quick access pocket and special “underside” pocket make for some nice organization options.
- 13″ laptop compartment — I can just barely get my 15″ in there, but it ain’t pretty.
- Modular accessories available — the main compartment of the bag has some very cool modular pockets/attachments you can purchase separately.
Other Bags to Check Out:
The Daylight Backpack from Tom Bihn is a workhorse of a packable daypack.
The Everyday backpack from Peak Designs is so thoughtfully designed and innovative that it deserves to be in a damn museum!
An utterly functional daypack in a tight little package with some modern metro styling.
One of the highest rated daily backpacks in the world due to it's accessibility, organization, comfort and capacity. Stick to it for some time and you'll see what we mean. Dad-bag looks tho.
This very packable bag from YNOT is SUPER minimal, very simple, and a favorite choice of mine for packing away into a larger travel bag for daily use.
Free bags & badass info
Signup and get entered to win a free bag every month.
You’ll also get notified when we add new bags to the site.
Created by Chase Reeves