The Axiom 18 pack from Triple Aught Design is a compact, stealthy little daily carry that can handle heavy duty organization and bad weather.
- Tight and slim — very compact package to host your daily carry needs. Might be a touch too small for me.
- Water resistant — outer materials are excellent at keeping moisture outside your bag.
- Nice organization — the admin pocket, quick access pocket and special “underside” pocket make for some nice organization options.
- 13″ laptop compartment — I can just barely get my 15″ in there, but it ain’t pretty.
- Modular accessories available — the main compartment of the bag has some very cool modular pockets/attachments you can purchase separately.
Other Bags to Check Out:
The Guide Pack from Tom Bihn is a bag geek's boner pill. It's classic design and exceedingly excellent manufacturing make it more like an heirloom than a bag. But this bag also performs great as a travel bag!
The Locker Pack from Ryu is an insanely innovative bag for daily carry.
The Monolith Daypack from Heimplanet is a 22L carry-all daypack made from great materials with a solid aesthetic and plenty of attachments for accessories.
The Dashpack Mark II from Arktype has lots of small organization and some very modern styling in a tight, sleek 15L daily carry.
Free bags & badass info
Signup and get entered to win a free bag every month.
You’ll also get notified when we add new bags to the site.
Created by Chase Reeves