The Axiom 18 pack from Triple Aught Design is a compact, stealthy little daily carry that can handle heavy duty organization and bad weather.
- Tight and slim — very compact package to host your daily carry needs. Might be a touch too small for me.
- Water resistant — outer materials are excellent at keeping moisture outside your bag.
- Nice organization — the admin pocket, quick access pocket and special “underside” pocket make for some nice organization options.
- 13″ laptop compartment — I can just barely get my 15″ in there, but it ain’t pretty.
- Modular accessories available — the main compartment of the bag has some very cool modular pockets/attachments you can purchase separately.
Other Bags to Check Out:
If I wanted a more understated tech look for my daily carry, this is where I'd go.
The Hideout Pack from Everyman is a solid take on a street/urban/heritage bag with lots of organization at an affordable-ish price point.
Qwstion is a product design studio in Zurich Switzerland who makes very stylish bags for the "hipper" areas of town without sacrificing functionality.
The Prima System from Boundary Supply is, to me, the best in this category of kickstarter-y tech/camera/daily-carry because of the material feel and functionality in use.
Free bags & badass info
Signup and get entered to win a free bag every month.
You’ll also get notified when we add new bags to the site.
Created by Chase Reeves