An extremely solid, minimal daily carry with enough tactical connections for you to customize however you want.
- Just ridiculously well made — military spec allllll around the bag. Innovative foam in the shoulder straps and hypalon in the handles and stress points.
- Tight and minimal daily carry size — Perfect for some, too small for others.
- Attach literally any accessory you can find — though the look of the bag will suffer depending on what you’re adding.
- A very tactical look — it’s hard to offset the insane number of attachments and straps. People may assume you’re a field doctor… so, you know, brush up on your emergency tracheotomy.
- Ultimately, it’s a delightful bag to use for daily carry… the kind of thing you can count on for years and years and years… just so long as you don’t ask it to be something it isn’t.
Other Bags to Check Out:
This is a dope little bag you can pack away inside your larger travel bag.
The Guide Pack from Tom Bihn is a bag geek's boner pill. It's classic design and exceedingly excellent manufacturing make it more like an heirloom than a bag. But this bag also performs great as a travel bag!
A very sophisticated and classy take on the classic backpack, but with modern improvements for us tech-workers.
This backpack from Baron Fig is really thoughtful, minimal and useful. Lovely daily carry bag.
This bag from Filson is easily my favorite briefcase-type bag due to it's excellent materials, organization, and classic aesthetic.
Free bags & badass info
Signup and get entered to win a free bag every month.
You’ll also get notified when we add new bags to the site.
Created by Chase Reeves