An extremely solid, minimal daily carry with enough tactical connections for you to customize however you want.
- Just ridiculously well made — military spec allllll around the bag. Innovative foam in the shoulder straps and hypalon in the handles and stress points.
- Tight and minimal daily carry size — Perfect for some, too small for others.
- Attach literally any accessory you can find — though the look of the bag will suffer depending on what you’re adding.
- A very tactical look — it’s hard to offset the insane number of attachments and straps. People may assume you’re a field doctor… so, you know, brush up on your emergency tracheotomy.
- Ultimately, it’s a delightful bag to use for daily carry… the kind of thing you can count on for years and years and years… just so long as you don’t ask it to be something it isn’t.
Other Bags to Check Out:
A 28L pack with a kind of urban-hiker aesthetic designed to carry everything you need inside with plenty of organization on the outside.
The Day Pack from Aer's Work Collection was instantly one of my favorite simple daily carry bags because it's minimal frame but high-functioning insides.
A truly worthy daily carry bag with simple and useful innovations and rock-solid build-quality. I. Love. This. Bag.
The Classic Backpack Plus from Bellroy has a clean aesthetic, lots of organization and some excellent build and materials... well suited to be your everyday carry for work.
This very packable bag from YNOT is SUPER minimal, very simple, and a favorite choice of mine for packing away into a larger travel bag for daily use.
Free bags & badass info
Signup and get entered to win a free bag every month.
You’ll also get notified when we add new bags to the site.
Created by Chase Reeves