An extremely solid, minimal daily carry with enough tactical connections for you to customize however you want.
- Just ridiculously well made — military spec allllll around the bag. Innovative foam in the shoulder straps and hypalon in the handles and stress points.
- Tight and minimal daily carry size — Perfect for some, too small for others.
- Attach literally any accessory you can find — though the look of the bag will suffer depending on what you’re adding.
- A very tactical look — it’s hard to offset the insane number of attachments and straps. People may assume you’re a field doctor… so, you know, brush up on your emergency tracheotomy.
- Ultimately, it’s a delightful bag to use for daily carry… the kind of thing you can count on for years and years and years… just so long as you don’t ask it to be something it isn’t.
Other Bags to Check Out:
A very modern, hip and elegant take on the classic, expandable roll-top bag. This is like a boojee Chrome bag or an extremely functional Louis Vuitton bag.
A truly worthy daily carry bag with simple and useful innovations and rock-solid build-quality. I. Love. This. Bag.
The Axiom 18 pack from Triple Aught Design is a compact, stealthy little daily carry that can handle heavy duty organization and bad weather.
A very clean, minimal, stylish and extremely lovely to use daily carry bag from one of our favorite new bag companies.
The Wilderness Rucksack from Tanner Goods is a gorgeous, artisan, hand-shucked heirloom bag that your grandpa would be proud of (whichever one of your grandpas was more badass).
Free bags & badass info
Signup and get entered to win a free bag every month.
You’ll also get notified when we add new bags to the site.
Created by Chase Reeves