Wandrd makes 2 duffel bags — the Hexad Access (this bag) and the Hexad Carryall. This is the one you want to be looking at for carry on travel.
- Solid look — my wife says it’s too “bro/military” feeling, but lots of us like that look.
- Large capacity — excellent for one bag travel.
- Nice clothing/gear organization — you may really like the organization of the main compartment into 3 different “cubes”. I certainly do.
- Can be used with a camera cube — they make a camera cube that you can use in one of the main compartments… features access to the camera cube from the outside of the bag!
- Material is rigid and zippers are a little stiff — this is one of the bummers on this bag. But it’s only about a 20% bummer… not a full bummer.
- Not quite enough organization for all my daily carry needs — Tortuga’s Setout Travel Backpack, for example, has a lot more first-order access to tech organization.
Other Bags to Check Out:
The Monolith Weekender from Heimplanet is a massive bag for maximal one bag travel. This thing is surprisingly useful.
Is this just, like the most quality built affordable carry-on travel backpack? It just might be.
The Travel Bag from Peak Designs is an extremely well designed, quality bag for modern carry-on adventure and business travel.
Tom Bihn makes two Aeronaut bags — the 30L and the 45L. These bags are excellent for any traveller who a). wants a bag that's going to last forever, b). doesn't need a laptop or tech organizer built into their bag, and c). wants to fit so much stuff in a bag!
Here's my review of the Viken Duffel bag from YNOT. I love this duffel!
Free bags & badass info
Signup and get entered to win a free bag every month.
You’ll also get notified when we add new bags to the site.
Created by Chase Reeves