Wandrd makes 2 duffel bags — the Hexad Access (this bag) and the Hexad Carryall. This is the one you want to be looking at for carry on travel.
- Solid look — my wife says it’s too “bro/military” feeling, but lots of us like that look.
- Large capacity — excellent for one bag travel.
- Nice clothing/gear organization — you may really like the organization of the main compartment into 3 different “cubes”. I certainly do.
- Can be used with a camera cube — they make a camera cube that you can use in one of the main compartments… features access to the camera cube from the outside of the bag!
- Material is rigid and zippers are a little stiff — this is one of the bummers on this bag. But it’s only about a 20% bummer… not a full bummer.
- Not quite enough organization for all my daily carry needs — Tortuga’s Setout Travel Backpack, for example, has a lot more first-order access to tech organization.
Other Bags to Check Out:
The Black Hole Duffel from Patagonia is called the "black hole" because it fan fit all your stuff.
This bag is built like a tank and I think it's one of the best looking bags out there. Simple, minimal, bulletproof aesthetic, excellent materials and build quality, and enough space to carry your sh*t!
The Homebase series from Tortuga features this incredibly lightweight sailcloth material that's water resistant and super strong. (It feels light and scary! But it's damn strong stuff.) This makes for an incredibly light and resilient travel bag.
The Venturesafe X40 from Pacsafe is a multi-purpose 40L backpack with a ton anti-theft features.
Free bags & badass info
Signup and get entered to win a free bag every month.
You’ll also get notified when we add new bags to the site.
Created by Chase Reeves