The Pro Executive Backpack from Waterfield Designs is an exceedingly great bag for any of you business-y type people out there. Whoooo doggie.
- Very executive look and feel. This thing is business class and it means it. Looks great on a suit or t-shirt and jeans.
- Feels great to use. The leather, the lining, the zippers, the straps, every interaction has a “better-than-normal” nice-ness to it
- Excellent organization for everyday use. Multiple internal compartments, several external access pockets, comfortable places for laptops, tablets and pouches.
- You get what you pay for with this thing… it’s solid, it’s executive, it’s professional, it’s well organized, and it’s gonna last a long time.
- Note: Waterfield does not compensate influencers with affiliate commissions at this time… and I implore you not to let that dissuade you from purchasing this bag.
Other Bags to Check Out:
The Hideout Pack from Everyman is a solid take on a street/urban/heritage bag with lots of organization at an affordable-ish price point.
The Wilderness Rucksack from Tanner Goods is a gorgeous, artisan, hand-shucked heirloom bag that your grandpa would be proud of (whichever one of your grandpas was more badass).
The Monolith Daypack from Heimplanet is a 22L carry-all daypack made from great materials with a solid aesthetic and plenty of attachments for accessories.
The Day Pack from Aer's Work Collection was instantly one of my favorite simple daily carry bags because it's minimal frame but high-functioning insides.
A very sophisticated and classy take on the classic backpack, but with modern improvements for us tech-workers.
Free bags & badass info
Signup and get entered to win a free bag every month.
You’ll also get notified when we add new bags to the site.
Created by Chase Reeves