A very functional eco-friendly bag, the Wayks One expands and compresses into multiple different functions, making it a great bag for daily and travel use.
- Super sustainable, eco friendly materials and build. Materials made from plastic water bottles, bluesign approved and worker-conscious factories.
- Very comfortable harness. It’s actually removable too.
- Lots of capacity — expands up to 37L. Rolltops are great, but also sometimes not that great.
- Zip-on boot compartment — insulated to keep things cold, camera cube insert, suitable for packing stuff.
- Lots of external access — two big side pockets with inner divider, quick access pocket, security pocket.
- Clamshell opening — easy-ish to get stuff in and out and keep things organized. But ultimately can be a pain to open up.
Other Bags to Check Out:
A 28L pack with a kind of urban-hiker aesthetic designed to carry everything you need inside with plenty of organization on the outside.
Smith the Roll Pack from Millican is a perfect eco-friendly rambler for daily adventures that's built excellently, has plenty of room for your stuff, but still looks good when it's not totally full.
The Topo Travel bag has a playful style, which I like a lot, but it is very serious about being a great travel bag. This is a classic.
The Aer Duffel Pack is not the tool for every job, but for particular uses it just might be perfect for you.
Ok, these bags from Nomatic are chock full of pockets. There are 2 different bags: the Travel Pack expands up to about 30L, perfect for short trips and minimal travel. The Backpack is 20-24L daily carry. Both are very sleek and, like I said, so many pocketzzz!
Free bags & badass info
Signup and get entered to win a free bag every month.
You’ll also get notified when we add new bags to the site.
Created by Chase Reeves