A very functional eco-friendly bag, the Wayks One expands and compresses into multiple different functions, making it a great bag for daily and travel use.
- Super sustainable, eco friendly materials and build. Materials made from plastic water bottles, bluesign approved and worker-conscious factories.
- Very comfortable harness. It’s actually removable too.
- Lots of capacity — expands up to 37L. Rolltops are great, but also sometimes not that great.
- Zip-on boot compartment — insulated to keep things cold, camera cube insert, suitable for packing stuff.
- Lots of external access — two big side pockets with inner divider, quick access pocket, security pocket.
- Clamshell opening — easy-ish to get stuff in and out and keep things organized. But ultimately can be a pain to open up.
Other Bags to Check Out:
The Hideout Pack from Everyman is a solid take on a street/urban/heritage bag with lots of organization at an affordable-ish price point.
A really solid feeling bag with lots of pockets both inside and outside the bag and enough capacity for the minimal traveler.
One of my all time favorite bags for it's utterly functional design and rock solid manufacturing (made in the USA). To me it may not be the best looking bag on the street, but its accessibility, organization, comfort and capacity make it a LEGENDARY BAG. Seriously.
The Prima System from Boundary Supply is, to me, the best in this category of kickstarter-y tech/camera/daily-carry because of the material feel and functionality in use.
The ATD1 is an expandable backpack you can use for both travel and daily carry. Looks pretty damn good too. One of the best in this category for sure.
Free bags & badass info
Signup and get entered to win a free bag every month.
You’ll also get notified when we add new bags to the site.
Created by Chase Reeves