Here’s some of my favorite tech pouches for organizing all those dongles and cables we need from time to time.
- Peak Designs Tech Pouch & Wash Bag — it’s killer.
- Bellroy Pouches — So, so, so nice. Very few needs that one or two of their Classic Pouches can’t satisfy.
- Pouches from Waterfield Designs — Really nicely made pouches from an excellent American manufacturer.
- Side By Side Pouch — really well made. It’s a tall, narrow pouch.
- Peak Field Pouch — Great materials, well designed.
- Peak 5L Sling — works well as a tech pouch and doubles as a sling!
- Boundary Supply Port Kit — well made, nice stuff.
- Dayfarer Tech Pouch — doesn’t look like he’s selling it standalone yet… stand by for this one.
- Condor T&T Pouch — it’s kinda big, but it’s got lots of organization and is built real well. Great pouch.
- Large BUBM Double Layer — cheezy branding, but satisfactory organization, and a larger, two-layer size.
- BUBM Medium (or Pro Case) — double layer, medium/small size, works fine. Pro Case has a bit better branding and they’re basically the same thing.
Wash Bags & Dopp Kits:
- Aer Dopp Kit — Right now this is my favorite… just the right size with lots of pockets.
- Arcido Washbag — super minimal, the one I use most often.
- Brown Buffalo Dopp Kit — nice, simple medium sized pouch made from some water resistant, rigid fabric.
- Peak Designs Wash Bag — great wash bag, perhaps a little large for my minimal travel needs.
- YNOT Swoop Laptop Sleeve — love this guy. Minimal enough, tough enough, fits into just about anything I need it to.
- Code10 Laptop Sleeve — minimal but just enough protection for me. The added pockets are perfect for basic tech stuff like dongles, cables, a mouse, etc.
- Tom Bihn Laptop Cache — this works great on a rails system in their bags. Get the right one for your laptop/bag. I typically just go with the YNOT tho because it’s a little tougher.
Fanny Packs & Slings:
- Trakke Bum Bag — love this sucker for an everyday bum bag so much. Waxed canvas, lasts forever, feels burly enough and stylish enough for my life.
- Metromonger Sling — perfect size and looks for my needs. (vid)
- Peak 10L Sling — great sling, a little techy for my typical aesthetic, but works perfect for so many. (vid)
- YNOT Deploy Backpack — my go to favorite.
- Tom Bihn Daylight Backpack — crowd pleaser, for good reason.
- Tortuga Setout Packable Backpack — double water bottles!
- Riut Crush — don’t have an affiliate with them yet, but this one’s pretty great. Protects you from pick pockets! Really great materials and some extra organization too.
- More packable bags.
Free bags & badass info
Signup and get entered to win a free bag every month.
You’ll also get notified when we add new bags to the site.
Created by Chase Reeves