There’s an art to finding the right small bag to pack INSIDE your travel bag… a packable bag, if you will.
Here’s what we think about:
- Thin + compact? — We don’t want it taking up a bunch of space in the bag.
- Enough room? — Can it fit everything you need for daily carry when you arrive?
- The right look? — Does it scream “I’m a tourist!” to everyone you encounter?
- Enough organization? — Do you have what you need in terms of organization?
Watch this video to learn about the best packable backpacks:
Timecode + links to each bag:
- 1:30 YNOT Deploy Backpack
- 2:58 Tom Bihn Daylight Backpack
- 5:00 Flowfold Optimist 10L
- 5:50 Flowfold Denizen 14L
- 6:55 HikPro 20L
- 8:49 Qwstion Simple Pack
- 11:22 Qwstion Day Tote
- 12:34 Baron Fig Backpack
- 13:45 YNOT Split Shift
- 15:32 Arcido Vaga
- 17:03 Minaal Daily
Travel Well Like This
We highly recommend 1-bag travel… there’s nothing like the freedom that comes with this style of travel.
And we’ve got a 1-bag travel bag buyer’s guide to help you think through your bag purchase.
Now, with the packable bag of your choice, you can go for a larger travel bag, fit ALL your stuff AS WELL AS one of these bags above to use as a daily carry.
Clear eyes, full hearts, booked tickets… can’t lose, you guys. Happy travels!
Free bags & badass info
Signup and get entered to win a free bag every month.
You’ll also get notified when we add new bags to the site.
Created by Chase Reeves