Traveling with SOLID snacks can make the whole experience of travel better.
Here’s some of my favorite snacks to have in bulk so I can grab and go whenever I need them:
- RX Bars — my go-to snack bar these days. I prefer things with more seeds and nuts, personally, but this ingredient list is killer and I always feel great.
- Epic Bars Variety Pack — these are the rich, wholistic protein source I’ve always got in my bag right now. Even when they don’t taste good, they feel like real food.
- Nick’s Sticks — super high quality meat sticks… grass fed beef, pastured birds, minimal processing, no chemical bullshit.
- Brooklyn Biltong — from all my research this is apparently basically the best “jerky” you can get… extremely natural, extremely simple, extremely nourishing.
- Bulk Trailmix — It’s from your super market! get it in bulk. Have a separate bag at home that you fill and take on the go. Get some seeds and nuts in you!
- Raw Superfoods Trail Mix — if you can’t do the bulk thing (possibly a lot cheaper!), here’s a good trail mix to get on amazon.
I’ll add to this list over time, but that’s it for now.
Free bags & badass info
Signup and get entered to win a free bag every month.
You’ll also get notified when we add new bags to the site.
Created by Chase Reeves