Traveling with SOLID snacks can make the whole experience of travel better.
Here’s some of my favorite snacks to have in bulk so I can grab and go whenever I need them…
- RX Bars — my go-to snack bar these days. I prefer things with more seeds and nuts, personally, but this ingredient list is killer and I always feel great.
- Thunderbird Bars — when I get sick of the RX bars I switch to these. Solid.
- Epic Bars Variety Pack — these are the rich, wholistic protein source I’ve always got in my bag right now. Even when they don’t taste good, they feel like real food.
Grass Fed Meat Sticks & Jerky:
- Nick’s Sticks — solid affordable meat sticks… grass fed beef, pastured birds, minimal processing, no chemical bullshit.
- Mighty Meat Sticks — a little more expensive, but these are very high quality and taste great.
- Tanka Buffalo Bites — solid stuff…
- Epic Bars — these are seriously deep nutrition when you’re on the road. They aren’t my favorite tasting things, but they make me feel excellent for several hours.
- Brooklyn Biltong — from all my research this is apparently basically the best “jerky” you can get… extremely natural, extremely simple, extremely nourishing.
Holy shit I love this stuff. Single serve packets that help me every time I travel. (Mushrooms are incredible at supporting nervous and immune systems.)
- Four Sigmatic Mushroom Elixers — Use code CHASER15 for 15% off. These are amazing to start the day with… fucking mushrooms for your health, man!
- Coffee + lions mane + chaga — Lions mane + chaga help your nervous system ride out the coffee buzz smoother. This is excellent in a bind.
- Chaga Elixir — this is tasty, I use it instead of coffee in the morning because the chaga is a superfood that helps with inflammation, immune system support, blood sugar and a host of other stuff.
- Lions Mane Elixer — this stuff is KILLER. Helps support your nervous system in all kinds of ways, even supporting you against anxiety and depression. Love it.
- Mushroom Focus Shot — 40mg caffeine + lions mane in a perfect little shot. This has saved my bacon a few times nowadays.
- Bulk Trailmix — It’s from your super market! get it in bulk. Have a separate bag at home that you fill and take on the go. Get some seeds and nuts in you!
- Raw Superfoods Trail Mix — if you can’t do the bulk thing (possibly a lot cheaper!), here’s a good trail mix to get on amazon.
Free bags & badass info
Signup and get entered to win a free bag every month.
You’ll also get notified when we add new bags to the site.
Created by Chase Reeves