Expensive, but it’s got an amazing warranty. A simple, understated, powerful bag that will gladly see you through anything in life.
- Unbelievable Build Quality: the quality of materials, sewing and construction on this bag is off the charts.
- Excellent Warranty: the bag is bombproof, and the SCARS warranty is there for everything else. Basically, you never have to worry about this bag because they’ll repair or replace it.
- The Aesthetic is Killer: it just looks so good. Simple + sturdy, minimal + uncluttered, utilitarian + comfortable. Just a gorgeous looking/feeling bag.
- Multiple Sizes: the bag comes in a few different sizes. I like the 21L for daily use and the larger sizes for minimal travel.
- Daily Carry & Minimal Travel: the 26L is definitely doable for minimal travel!
- A Life-Long Companion: this bag will be with you through SO MANY ADVENTURES. Buy one and forget about other bags for a couple decades.
Simple, minimal, tough, bulletproof, classy as f*ck. What more can I say? I wish there was a better quick access pocket and a little more organization, personally. But this thing is a life-long companion.
Very simple aesthetic. Definitely on the rugged side of stylish and clean.
Extremely simple bag in terms of pockets. A couple inside, one on the outside.
Laptop compartment on the back is tough and protective.
Other Bags to Check Out:
This backpack from Baron Fig is really thoughtful, minimal and useful. Lovely daily carry bag.
The Monolith Weekender from Heimplanet is a massive bag for maximal one bag travel. This thing is surprisingly useful.
The Day Tote from Qwstion is a remarkably designed bag that's surprisingly awesome to use.
The Travel Duffel from Aer is an excellent "trunk style" duffel bag, but with a whole smattering of modern travel tools like laptop storage, water bottle storage, and tech organization.
Free bags & badass info
Signup and get entered to win a free bag every month.
You’ll also get notified when we add new bags to the site.
Created by Chase Reeves