The Monolith Daypack from Heimplanet is a 22L carry-all daypack made from great materials with a solid aesthetic and plenty of attachments for accessories.
- Killer simple aesthetic. The meta look of the bag as well as the details on the clips all please.
- Made really well. 1680D ballistic nylon. Custom hardware.
- Plenty of room for all your daily stuff. In fact, maybe a little too much room for some.
- Very comfortable carry as both a backpack + messenger bag.
- Tons of carry options with molle attachments inside and outside the bag as well as external straps
Other Bags to Check Out:
At first glance it looked weird. Then I used it for a couple days. Good god does this bag do it all well. Seriously, so much organization, so well built.
The ATD1 is an expandable backpack you can use for both travel and daily carry. Looks pretty damn good too. One of the best in this category for sure.
The Hideout Pack from Everyman is a solid take on a street/urban/heritage bag with lots of organization at an affordable-ish price point.
I love how functional a solid rolltop bag can be, and this is one of my favorite rolltop bags.
Free bags & badass info
Signup and get entered to win a free bag every month.
You’ll also get notified when we add new bags to the site.
Created by Chase Reeves