A 28L pack with a kind of urban-hiker aesthetic designed to carry everything you need inside with plenty of organization on the outside.
- Whenever you feel a Lexdray bag, your fingers get totally delighted. The matte finish on the buckles, the plushness of the laptop sleeve, the neoprene binding, the shiny, sturdy 1680D ballistic nylon fabric, the utterly cushy straps and back padding… this thing is a delight to the senses.
- Capacity is solid for 1-bag travel. I can smush everything I need to in there. The external pockets make for decent organization in transit.
- The bag feels too big for a daily carry for me. It’s tall at 23″, but I can see some city folk getting away with it.
- Lots of external pockets designed in a very interesting and innovative way.
- Extremely comfortable shoulder straps and back panel.
- Ultimately, this thing is an absolutely baller bag, but only for certain situations and settings, like a weekend away, snowboarding, etc. Those of us who can make this work as a daily carry every day will be rare (but they exist).
Other Bags to Check Out:
The Citadel from Black Ember is a daily carry and gear backpack that comes in two flavors: a minimal, sleek version, and a modular, "customize this sucker!" version.
The Daylight Backpack from Tom Bihn is a workhorse of a packable daypack.
One of the highest rated daily backpacks in the world due to it's accessibility, organization, comfort and capacity. Stick to it for some time and you'll see what we mean. Dad-bag looks tho.
The Topo Travel bag has a playful style, which I like a lot, but it is very serious about being a great travel bag. This is a classic.
The X25 from RiutBag is an utterly functional travel and daily conversion backpack that also has an important security feature.
Free bags & badass info
Signup and get entered to win a free bag every month.
You’ll also get notified when we add new bags to the site.
Created by Chase Reeves