Is this just, like the most quality built affordable carry-on travel backpack? It just might be.
- Built REALLY well — Mystery Ranch knows how to make shit that lasts. 500D cordura, 200D nylon liner, YKK zips,
- Tons of capacity split between two compartments — the organization is nice and the compartments are roomy. 43 liters!
- Comfortable straps are removable — they have some nice padding and mesh and can be tucked away. i
- Satisfactory external pockets — need these suckers when you’re in transit. This setup is satisfactory.
- Check for carry on sizes — this thing is actually pretty large. I worry for sure about those budget euro options who may force you to check it. 22″x13″x11″
Other Bags to Check Out:
The Viken from YNOT is as simple and sturdy a duffel as a modern urbanite could ask for. And it expands. Just lovely.
The Outbreaker backpack from Tortuga is a solid 1-bag travel pick. I personally prefer the less bulky (and more spacious) experience of traveling with the Tortuga Setout, so be sure to check out that bag too. This Outbreaker, however, has quite a bit more padding and protection around the entire bag, so if you know you'll have delicate stuff inside you may prefer this one.
The Pakt One travel bag is a stylish and extremely well thought through over-the-shoulder bag for conscientious travelers.
A very well designed, stylish travel bag for one-bag travel with enough pockets, organization and access to make travel smooth.
Tom Bihn makes two Aeronaut bags — the 30L and the 45L. These bags are excellent for any traveller who a). wants a bag that's going to last forever, b). doesn't need a laptop or tech organizer built into their bag, and c). wants to fit so much stuff in a bag!
Free bags & badass info
Signup and get entered to win a free bag every month.
You’ll also get notified when we add new bags to the site.
Created by Chase Reeves