A very innovative backpack for either large daily carry or serious travelers who need one bag for both travel and daily carry. This is a winner for me in the medium size 1-bag travel category.
- First, it is a very competent large-capacity daily carry bag. 2 external access pockets, laptop pocket and a large front flap with internal pocket panel give it solid organization. Then you have the large internal space for any extras you need to take. The bag is larger than most of the daily carry bags I use, but it’s not too large to carry at all.
- The aesthetic is sleek and modern. Fits in a movie like Mission Impossible. It’s mostly a bag that doesn’t say too much… it does a lot, doesn’t say much.
- Solid but uninspired materials. I like the main fabric, 800D lightweight, water resistant polyester blend with some details coated in PU+PVC (handles and bottom front panel). It feels durable. And I like the PU+PVC coated bottom-front bit. However, making the organization panel out of the 800D material feels weird, like that’s a place you can give us a little detail. The mesh inside the quick access pocket, the liner for the laptop, these feel a little uninspired to me, and I love it when a bag inspires me. Same with the PVC coated handle… Everything DOES feel solid, durable, but I want a little more tactile interest in the next update to this bag… because it’s gonna be around a while.
- It’s a very worthy minimal travel backpack. One of the (many) zippers expands and contracts the main compartment from 24L to 33L, making quite a bit of room for your clothing and travel gear when fully expanded. Comparable to the Minaal Carry On, Heimplanet Transit, etc.
- There are LOTS of zippers on this bag. You will need to take seriously your zipper strategy because some of them you will not be using very much, but others you will be using multiple times a day. I wish they would have made some distinctions on the zipper pulls.
Expandable back compartment reveals a surprisingly large area for travel packing.
Solid organization in this bag, from the laptop compartment to the quick access pocket, org admin panel and more.
Comfy and breathable back panel helps you carry all yo shiiiiit.
Other Bags to Check Out:
The Guide Pack from Tom Bihn is a bag geek's boner pill. It's classic design and exceedingly excellent manufacturing make it more like an heirloom than a bag. But this bag also performs great as a travel bag!
The Federate Adapt from Kathmandu converts between three separate modes: a 28L daily carry bag, a 38L carry-on travel bag, and a 50L check-in bag.
The Conceal Pack from Brown Buffalo is one of my favorite daily carry bags of all time because it looks so good and is made so well.
A very sturdy and functional sling for a very affordable price, the Metromonger sling from Greenroom 136 is one every sling-person needs to know about
One of the highest rated daily backpacks in the world due to it's accessibility, organization, comfort and capacity. Stick to it for some time and you'll see what we mean. Dad-bag looks tho.
Free bags & badass info
Signup and get entered to win a free bag every month.
You’ll also get notified when we add new bags to the site.
Created by Chase Reeves