A truly lightweight and sturdy bag that can carry literally everything you can throw at it AND make the load as comfortable as possible to carry.
- Ultra lightweight materials that feel excellent in use.
- The shoulder straps, hip straps and back support on this thing are literally incredible. Makes any load feel carry-able for hours.
- Tons of capacity. So much space inside and the top is adjustable to fit a ton of gear or just a little.
- Huge stretchy pocket on the outside of the bag along with two water bottle sized pockets on the left and right of the bag make for easy grab and go type storage.
- Only one external pocket (in the lid of the bag). But it has lots of space and is easy to get stuff in and out of. Easier to use this than many other more modern/technical travel bags.
- Segmented pouch you could use for a laptop inside the bag. (I use my own laptop case and just throw it in the bag.)
Other Bags to Check Out:
The Headway MLC (Maximum Legal Carry-on) from Patagonia is a very functional gear bag that works better as a duffel due to it's uncomfortable (but hideable!) backpack straps.
The Knack Pack from Knack is a surprisingly great backpack for both daily carry and travel... it expands and collapses and has a solid look for professionals out there.
The Black Hole Duffel from Patagonia is called the "black hole" because it fan fit all your stuff.
The Travel Bag from Peak Designs is an extremely well designed, quality bag for modern carry-on adventure and business travel.
A medium-large sized travel bag with sturdy, rigid outer material, a couple external pockets and a removable internal divider that makes for actually a pretty interesting way of accessing things in transit.
Free bags & badass info
Signup and get entered to win a free bag every month.
You’ll also get notified when we add new bags to the site.
Created by Chase Reeves