A medium-large sized travel bag with sturdy, rigid outer material, a couple external pockets and a removable internal divider that makes for actually a pretty interesting way of accessing things in transit.
- I like the solid handles and straps, and the sturdy, rigid materials. I wish it had another inch or two in depth… You’d still be able to get it on strict carry on requirements.
- This bag is not usable as a daily carry or office bag unless it’s only for a few days.
- Solid organization inside and outside the bag. Main compartment is split with a removable divider which makes for a nice storage space at the top of the bag for your medium sized items. 2 quick access pockets on the outside of the bag, one on the front panel, one on the top flap of the bag.
- It easily fits everything I need for travel in a single tight, protected package.
- Laptop compartment says it only fits 13″ laptop, but I can slide my 15″ macbook pro in there.
Other Bags to Check Out:
Miles the Duffel 40L from Millican is a sturdy little companion for travel (so long as you don't have to walk long distances with your bag!).
A truly lightweight and sturdy bag that can carry literally everything you can throw at it AND make the load as comfortable as possible to carry.
The Topo Travel bag has a playful style, which I like a lot, but it is very serious about being a great travel bag. This is a classic.
The Federate Adapt from Kathmandu converts between three separate modes: a 28L daily carry bag, a 38L carry-on travel bag, and a 50L check-in bag.
DSPTCH hand-makes bags here in the USA and the Travel Pack is a great example of the kind of extremely durable designs they put together.
Free bags & badass info
Signup and get entered to win a free bag every month.
You’ll also get notified when we add new bags to the site.
Created by Chase Reeves