The Pro Executive Backpack from Waterfield Designs is an exceedingly great bag for any of you business-y type people out there. Whoooo doggie.
- Very executive look and feel. This thing is business class and it means it. Looks great on a suit or t-shirt and jeans.
- Feels great to use. The leather, the lining, the zippers, the straps, every interaction has a “better-than-normal” nice-ness to it
- Excellent organization for everyday use. Multiple internal compartments, several external access pockets, comfortable places for laptops, tablets and pouches.
- You get what you pay for with this thing… it’s solid, it’s executive, it’s professional, it’s well organized, and it’s gonna last a long time.
- Note: Waterfield does not compensate influencers with affiliate commissions at this time… and I implore you not to let that dissuade you from purchasing this bag.
Other Bags to Check Out:
The Axiom 18 pack from Triple Aught Design is a compact, stealthy little daily carry that can handle heavy duty organization and bad weather.
I love how functional a solid rolltop bag can be, and this is one of my favorite rolltop bags.
This backpack from Baron Fig is really thoughtful, minimal and useful. Lovely daily carry bag.
The Wilderness Rucksack from Tanner Goods is a gorgeous, artisan, hand-shucked heirloom bag that your grandpa would be proud of (whichever one of your grandpas was more badass).
The Hideout Pack from Everyman is a solid take on a street/urban/heritage bag with lots of organization at an affordable-ish price point.
Free bags & badass info
Signup and get entered to win a free bag every month.
You’ll also get notified when we add new bags to the site.
Created by Chase Reeves